PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Armies Hype

Shaqattaq
07-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Hi HEXers! Armies of Myth is live! It’s been incredibly successful and so far, reactions to the new set, chest opening, and asynchronous Gauntlet events have been incredibly positive. Please keep sharing your new favorite cards, equipment, screenshots, and extended art cards in our forums and across social media. As with any large update, there have been some bugs and we want to inform you of the two major ones.

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-armies-hype/

darkwonders
07-24-2015, 03:28 PM
Not a fan of the last minute change to sealed. Though since all VIP tickets are now non expiring, My ticket isn't wasted.

Yoss
07-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Not a fan of the last minute change to sealed. Though since all VIP tickets are now non expiring, My ticket isn't wasted.
Not like they intended it. You'd rather have broken tournaments?

elfstone
07-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Yah, theres a bug in constructed, so they opted to just swap this and next months formats, no harm done :)

Vorpal
07-25-2015, 07:36 AM
I do not like switching next months VIP from constructed to sealed at all.

If this one needs to go from constructed to sealed as an emergency fix, fine, but why mess up NEXT months tournament as well? That should remain on the previous schedule. I was really looking forward to sealed constructed VIP next month, only to found out it's been with no notice or warning moved up to THIS weekend, when I had plans preventing me from making any of the scheduled VIP rounds.

Not a fan AT ALL.