PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning legacy VIP tickets

TheSwallowsNest
07-24-2015, 06:18 PM
I purchased a year of VIP at the start of October when it was available for purchase with platinum. My VIP token in the inventory says that the program is good from 10/1/14/ to 9/26/15.

Prior to this week, I had 7 non-expiring VIP tickets, which came from monthly VIP purchases going back to April/may 2014, slacker backer vip tickets, and some refunds for broken tournaments

As of this week I now have 9 non-expiring. The 2 tickets that were added are presumably the ones for July and August.

However, shouldn't I also receive a ticket for September??

I'm wondering if the reason I don't get a ticket for September is because my VIP ends before the end of the month. However thats just when the last pack should arrive. If I don't get a ticket for September I will have only gotten 11 tickets since I would have received the first for this program in October.

DataDragon
07-24-2015, 06:48 PM
Did a check, and I see that you have a total of 18: 6 used and 12 unused VIP tickets in your account. (5 expired, 7 non-expired).
I did round up when doing the monthly calculations to avoid issues with being a partial month, so you should be fine.

Xexist
07-24-2015, 07:53 PM
Did a check, and I see that you have a total of 18: 6 used and 12 unused VIP tickets in your account. (5 expired, 7 non-expired).
I did round up when doing the monthly calculations to avoid issues with being a partial month, so you should be fine.

It wasn't me asking, but thanks for being awesome :)

TheSwallowsNest
07-24-2015, 08:04 PM
I "KNOW" i had 7 tickets earlier this week, now 9.

So yeah, there is still 1 missing.

Voormas
07-24-2015, 08:05 PM
I thought my count was off as well, before AoM patch I had 4 non-expiring tickets, and 19 afterwards; (12 months of VIP from Kickstarter & Gameforge) - 10 months already passed + 12 months of VIP from the in-game store should be 16 extra tickets by my calculations?

I was going to log a ticket about it but the Gameforge guys are swamped atm so it can wait, but if anyone did feel like taking a look my IGN is Helekar

Boreaquis
07-25-2015, 03:20 AM
I "KNOW" i had 7 tickets earlier this week, now 9.

So yeah, there is still 1 missing.

I've got the same thing. Had 1 non-expiring ticket prior to this, only got 2 tickets (my VIP expires in October).

xou
07-27-2015, 03:24 AM
same problem. submitted a support ticket.

mauPa
07-27-2015, 04:08 AM
yep, same for me.

noragar
07-27-2015, 07:17 AM
If you get a resolution to your ticket, please post the result here. I have the same issue, but I'm holding off sending a ticket so they don't have too many multiple tickets for the same problem. Hopefully they can issue some kind of global fix to correct it for everyone.

xou
07-30-2015, 02:38 AM
got a resolution yesterday. they inserted a missing ticket without any questions but VIP item's end date still shows incorrect date.

I think it's a problem with rounding down those months to 30 days or something - that should add up to those missing 10 days in the course of two years of subscription. I wonder if I get my booster pack for that last week.

Incindium
07-30-2015, 04:40 AM
Yeah I asked a question to support about the end date and they just closed it this morning saying they'd fixed VIP issues. I also noticed I have an extra VIP ticket now. I wonder if I should reopen the ticket asking about the VIP end date being incorrect as the VIP token still shows it ending a week to soon.

Xenavire
07-30-2015, 05:07 AM
It can't have been a global fix, since my own VIP sub says it ends at the end of September, yet I only got 2 extra tickets (given that I had 5 before VIP this month, and only got 2 additional tickets, I am still 1 short.)

Going to wait a few days to see if this is actually fixed globally, before I go and open a support ticket.

Vorpal
07-30-2015, 09:41 AM
are we supposed to have gotten all remaining scheduled tickets for our previous vip subscriptions all at once now? i dont think my account is correct either if that is the case.

Boreaquis
08-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Any update on this? I'm still missing tickets, and I'm guessing everyone else in this thread is still waiting as well.

DataDragon
08-03-2015, 06:14 PM
The date shown on the VIP item in your stash is a client bug, so you can't go off that.
I pushed a game wide missing VIP ticket fix last week, which is why those tickets were closed.
If you still think you are missing tickets, open a new ticket so that it doesn't get lumped into the big pile and reclosed again.

Boreaquis
08-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Thanks, you're my favourite dragon. Opened a new ticket, so I'm sure it'll be alright.

noragar
08-04-2015, 09:50 AM
I put in a support ticket last night, and my missing VIP ticket was in my account in the morning.

bwarner
08-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Just to clarify, if we previously had VIP and some of the tickets expired without being used, are those tickets being "unexpired" and added back, or are they still lost? I was only ever able to play in one VIP tournament due to time constraints.

noragar
08-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Just to clarify, if we previously had VIP and some of the tickets expired without being used, are those tickets being "unexpired" and added back, or are they still lost? I was only ever able to play in one VIP tournament due to time constraints.

I would be nice if they were added back, but I haven't seen any indication that any expired tickets have been and/or will be reinstated.

DataDragon
08-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Old expired tickets are not part of this.
I myself have a lot of expired ones that I would love to have back, but that is not the case.
This only affected future tickets.