PDA

View Full Version : Timeframe for Promotional Rewards for Sealed?

NyXDaE
07-26-2015, 11:31 AM
If I start a sealed gauntlet run today during the Release Promotion but I complete the sealed gauntlet run during the Convocation Promotion (July 30th+)...Do, I get the rewards for the Release Promotion or the Convocation Promotion?

Zophie
07-26-2015, 12:15 PM
Sealed gauntlets only give rewards for Release Celebration if finished during the Release Celebration.

Vorpal
07-26-2015, 02:28 PM
You will probably get rewards for neither. I imagine both will say you must start and finish during the timeframe of the respective event.

NyXDaE
07-26-2015, 03:10 PM
I did get the release celebration rewards for a gauntlet I started before the release celebration...I did my last game when the celebration was active. So, I think I can do the same again...but, I wasn't sure if that is intended or not. Or if anyone had insight on this.

Xexist
07-26-2015, 04:21 PM
I did get the release celebration rewards for a gauntlet I started before the release celebration...I did my last game when the celebration was active. So, I think I can do the same again...but, I wasn't sure if that is intended or not. Or if anyone had insight on this.

Not intended

Aradon
07-26-2015, 05:34 PM
I started a sealed gauntlet three minutes before the celebration started, did not get a promo for it. So don't count on it working.

NyXDaE
07-26-2015, 05:36 PM
I started a sealed gauntlet three minutes before the celebration started, did not get a promo for it. So don't count on it working.

Thanks! Had you exited and re-entered the game during that gauntlet? Or did you finish it all in one launch of the game? Maybe it worked for me because I had re-entered the game during the celebration to finish the gauntlet.

Aradon
07-26-2015, 05:52 PM
I did not restart the client, just played my games in a row.