PDA

View Full Version : F10 Hotkey Toggle - Can't be undone

nicosharp
07-27-2015, 01:49 AM
So, I got really comfortable using this hotkey to pass to the next turn.
However, before the patch, you could hit this toggle a second time, to turn the phase passing off.
It seems now you are no longer able to detoggle this once you activate a hotkey to pass the turn, regardless of what phase the turn is currently in.
There is also no longer a chat display to indicate whether or not a phase pass hotkey has been toggled.

Zorkesh
07-27-2015, 02:15 AM
I think you can toggle it off by pressing F1.

On the other hand it also sometimes seems to queue the multiple F10 presses. When I'm playing on my slow tablet and I press f10 another time because it seems it didn't register the first key press while being in the enemies turn, it sometimes also skips my own full turn.

This wasn't before the patch, and I've actually lost a few arena matches because of it. I know I should probably be more patient, but hey :)

ylhos
07-27-2015, 03:43 AM
Yup I'm not liking how the F10 fully works atm. But I prefer it over the older one. Makes games a hell much faster.

Not being able to turn it off, is the biggest concern of mine. And have rarely used F10 after turn 2 lol.

The F10 passing over to our own turn happened to me once. I pressed F10, on the opponents end turn phase. So that's another thing I make sure I dont do.

Xenavire
07-27-2015, 04:25 AM
What I personally did was make attack with all F9, left F10 as skip turn, and made F11 cancel skip. And now that F10 stops at combat, it is much harder to miss a turn by mistake.

nicosharp
07-27-2015, 11:18 AM
Oh, I see. There is a new Hotkey to link that cancels... I'll have to go into settings later.

Mike411
08-01-2015, 06:31 AM
The new cancel skip hotkey doesn't work unless you have priority it seems, hopefully that's a bug.