PDA

View Full Version : Woke up to a patch and now I can not see any event queues

DaethStaR
07-27-2015, 06:06 AM
I was under the impression that they were extended a day due to the issues with the server. Yet, after patching, I do not eve see the past events that have been run except drafts and head to heads. Did I misunderstand something or is this a bug?

Svenn
07-27-2015, 06:12 AM
Which event queues? The release celebration stuff is just the regular queues. There weren't special ones. Are you thinking of the VIP queues? Those didn't get extended (the patch was after the last one was over).

DaethStaR
07-27-2015, 06:52 AM
The celebration queues. The sealed one that awarded Dukes and Braves. I went to bed around 1am est and I could still see that you could queue up for them. and see the past ones that were run or still in the process.

I do not see any at the moment and I was under the impression that those were extended until Tues.

Quote from Alu's stream last night: "Release Celebration will now end on July 28 at 10AM Pacific Worldclock Thank you for your patience and understanding, we are glad to see that everyone is enjoying the Armies of Myth expansion."

Also on Twitter about 16 hours ago, this was posted: Update patch coming tonight. Release Celebration is being extended another 24 hours! http://bit.ly/1OIzgMt https://twitter.com/HexTCG

That is why I was asking. If something went wrong or I needed to repair or the like so I can see the tourneys so i can enter. I have more money to throw at the game :)

Mike411
07-27-2015, 06:57 AM
If you mean scheduled sealed, I see it on the bottom. For gauntlet sealed... that screenshot doesn't show the top of the tournament listings, that's where I'd expect it to be. (For VIP sealed, that wasn't part of the extension)

DaethStaR
07-27-2015, 07:04 AM
I know VIP is over. (i missed my shot at them this month due to family commitments) but my question was answered already. What I was not seeing were the events which were offering 4 Dukes for 4-0. Now they are down to 1. Not sure if that was a visual bug but I am seeing it now so its all good.

Mike411
07-27-2015, 07:08 AM
Oh yeah, that was definitely a visual bug. (Hopefully visual anyways.) It was always supposed to be 1 duke.