PDA

View Full Version : Missing Kickstarter Packs

Daer
07-27-2015, 10:07 AM
This seemed to affect a lot of people and we were told it was being looked into last week. Personally I'm missing 20 KS packs. Just wondering if there is an update on this. Also what about the Kickstarter packs not generating Primals?

ryuukan
07-27-2015, 10:20 AM
probably sidelined until next week while they get the gencon stuff ready

Kramer
07-27-2015, 02:26 PM
I am fine if sidelined another week, but can we please get an offical response from a dev or should we submit a support ticket?

Svenn
07-27-2015, 02:31 PM
I am fine if sidelined another week, but can we please get an offical response from a dev or should we submit a support ticket?

I wouldn't submit one yet. I did last week and they just told me they were waiting on tech to fix it.

Saeijou
07-27-2015, 02:42 PM
I'm missing some as well... I opened a ticket and they told me to be patient :)

Shaqattaq
07-27-2015, 03:12 PM
We have been looking into this as well as rolling out other items like Kickstarter equipment. We apologize for the missing packs and want to get this fixed both quickly and thoroughly.

Also, there is a bug forum monitored by the teams that test and verify bugs, so I recommend posting bugs like this in the future to make sure the right staff members see it as soon as possible: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116