PDA

View Full Version : Where Are These Cards?

Ertzi
07-27-2015, 12:00 PM
I am a bit baffled by some of the things that can be seen in the Card Manager when using the option "show all items". I have no idea if some of the cards are even in the game yet. So please, can someone who has more information help me out a bit.

Actually, some equipment first:

Breastplate of the Zealot
Eyes of Genius
Imperial Headpiece
Serenity Hood
Unflinching Breaker

Can someone confirm that these are all Starter Trial equipment? If so, I can never get them, as I have done all my Trials already. I have never seen any of these in the AH.

The cards (I will skip the Convocation ones, as it is clear we can only get these a bit later):

Feralroot Stalker
Sneak Thief
Forest Bandit
Dragon Guard AA
Dusk Stalker AA

^---------- What the hell are these? Has anyone seen them yet?

Archon of Nulzann AA (I believe this might be obtainable from a Shattered Destiny Chest? Can anyone confirm which rarity?)
Arcane Focus AA (No idea if this is in the game yet)
Effigy of Nulzann AA (Is this in the game already?)
Zombie Plague AA (Is this from a Shards of Fate Chest? Is it only from Primal? I have never seen this in the AH.)

It is doing my head in that I have no idea where I can get my hands on these items. Was there a post about these earlier that I missed? Does anyone even know yet what some of these are?

Xenavire
07-27-2015, 12:03 PM
I am a bit baffled by some of the things that can be seen in the Card Manager when using the option "show all items". I have no idea if some of the cards are even in the game yet. So please, can someone who has more information help me out a bit.

Actually, some equipment first:

Breastplate of the Zealot
Eyes of Genius
Imperial Headpiece
Serenity Hood
Unflinching Breaker

Can someone confirm that these are all Starter Trial equipment? If so, I can never get them, as I have done all my Trials already. I have never seen any of these in the AH.

Yes, Starter Trials.

The cards (I will skip the Convocation ones, as it is clear we can only get these a bit later):

Feralroot Stalker
Sneak Thief
Forest Bandit
Dragon Guard AA
Dusk Stalker AA

^---------- What the hell are these? Has anyone seen them yet?

The 'AA' cards are from the tutorial. I suspect the other cards were old data left by mistake, or cards that aren't meant to be released yet.

Archon of Nulzann AA (I believe this might be obtainable from a Shattered Destiny Chest? Can anyone confirm which rarity?)
Zombie Plague AA (Is this from a Shards of Fate Chest? Is it only from Primal? I have never seen this in the AH.)

It is doing my head in that I have no idea where I can get my hands on these items. Was there a post about these earlier that I missed? Does anyone even know yet what some of these are?

None of those AA cards have a source that we know of.

Ertzi
07-27-2015, 12:11 PM
Thanks! So basically I have no possible guaranteed way to get these cards at the moment. Well, no use stressing about them then I guess. It would be horrible for me if they remained as a red x for the remainder of HEX though.

CoolGrayAJ
07-27-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm still waiting for that Rot Sniper

http://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/VENNEN_1920x1080.jpg

Ertzi
07-27-2015, 12:32 PM
Snipers are always cool.

Yoss
07-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Please let us either complete the Trials again, or grant us the added stuff. Thank you.

hex_colin
07-27-2015, 12:57 PM

None of these are obtainable yet, if ever.

Ertzi
07-27-2015, 03:42 PM
The question now is - and I hope Colin could shed some light into this if the devs are too busy - should we create a support ticket and ask the missing tutorial and starter trial stuff, or should we just wait for an official word on the subject? The final word cannot be that we can never get them. I know HexEnt would never be that unfair, but should we act now or wait a while?

Saeijou
07-27-2015, 03:51 PM
The question now is - and I hope Colin could shed some light into this if the devs are too busy - should we create a support ticket and ask the missing tutorial and starter trial stuff, or should we just wait for an official word on the subject? The final word cannot be that we can never get them. I know HexEnt would never be that unfair, but should we act now or wait a while?

i think they read everything on the forums and it was mentioned quite some times now. i bet they are already working on that

Audens
07-27-2015, 04:09 PM

Definitely do not submit a support ticket. Support is overloaded enough as it is, and this is the kind of thing that will be handled in an organized manner, so they won't be able to help you.

hex_colin
07-27-2015, 08:14 PM

I may have reached out directly. They definitely know about it. And I'm sure we'll see it resolved eventually. :)

Ertzi
07-27-2015, 11:02 PM
I may have reached out directly. They definitely know about it. And I'm sure we'll see it resolved eventually. :)

Good enough for me. Thanks :).

magic_gazz
07-27-2015, 11:16 PM
What happened to the guy that tapped something when a spider comes into play?

Saw it on test server, seems like it got cut.

Maylick
07-28-2015, 01:48 AM

Huh, I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed that. This fella (http://i.imgur.com/toKwYEW.png) is still inside the client and you can find him amongst Sapphire commons using "Show all" filter.

poptasticboy
07-28-2015, 01:57 AM

From the Known Issues thread:
"Nazhk Webguard
Intentionally not appearing in limited formats due to some interactions preventing the game from continuing"

Fyren
07-28-2015, 02:12 AM
Huh, I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed that. This fella (http://i.imgur.com/toKwYEW.png) is still inside the client and you can find him amongst Sapphire commons using "Show all" filter.

Interestingly, you get a couple from the Vennen starter trials.

Maylick
07-28-2015, 04:45 AM
Interestingly, you get a couple from the Vennen starter trials.

As quoted above they are only disabled in limited.

Offtopic: could anyony please check if new Starter Trials still grant gold? Would like to do them if they do, those chests are hungry.

Ertzi
07-28-2015, 06:54 AM
Just a few things. Imperial Headpiece is in fact NOT a Starter Trial equipment, as Xenavire said in the second post. I finally managed to track one down in the AH (was the only one too). I guess all the others are, and Xena just did not see that in there. I just mention this, because I do not want anyone to read this thread and not try to get that equipment as a result.

The other thing I wanted to ask if we are supposed to get the Dragon Guard AA and Dusk Stalker AA after playing the tutorial? I just played it through just in case, but did not receive any cards. Or are they just there for the time being because of some coding issue and we are not supposed to get them?

Kramer
07-28-2015, 11:17 AM
What about Storm Cloud AA, is that in the game yet?

I just checked AH and no one has for sale.

Thand
07-28-2015, 11:19 AM
What about Storm Cloud AA, is that in the game yet?

I just checked AH and no one has for sale.
They're going to be obtainable during the Convocation event this coming weekend.

saffamike
07-28-2015, 11:26 AM
As quoted above they are only disabled in limited.

Offtopic: could anyony please check if new Starter Trials still grant gold? Would like to do them if they do, those chests are hungry.

They do grant gold.

Maylick
07-29-2015, 01:01 AM
They do grant gold.

Thanks!
Happened to have all necrotic starter cards and checked that out too. Allthough I believe it was 2-3-5 k gold for Trials earlier, and now it's 1-2. However still nice, as always CZE)