PDA

View Full Version : Already collected data for doublebacks?

Gen91
07-27-2015, 10:47 PM
After seeing that we got dust retroactive for rolling chests I ask myself if some data is already collected for doublebacks.

I'm asking this because if this is true it might cause some problems with unlocking the EA for cards that don't have the furthest progression in our collections.

Just want to be save, so I'm waiting with EA-ing my cards for now.

Cernz
07-27-2015, 10:50 PM
it would also be great to get ingame tournaments statistics for those who was played since after the last wipe.

Svenn
07-28-2015, 06:18 AM
I believe they've said they weren't tracking doubleback data yet. I just don't think the framework is there for that yet.

ryuukan
07-28-2015, 06:37 AM
doubleback is still a mythical concept in hex

like keeps and raids

israel.kendall
07-28-2015, 07:05 AM
And Uruunaz.

Thrawn
07-28-2015, 07:32 AM
doubleback is still a mythical concept in hex

Indeed, double backs were one of the things from the Kickstarter I was most excited about. But on the positive side I'm guessing the stuff added in the last patch for handling unique individual cards in regards to EA and such are an important step forward for handling double backs. So maybe we'll see them before the end of next year?

The later they get the worse for everyone it will be having to go back to sets we've already played for over a year and try to complete unlocks. Unless they first few sets get skipped which would also suck.

Ertzi
07-28-2015, 11:53 AM
I don't mind going back several sets for the unlocks ^^

Saeijou
07-28-2015, 12:29 PM
i hope it's tracked already somehow... so much playtime with no meaning otherwise...
wait... i had fun... what am i talking? ;)