PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how much more arena I can stomach

WWKnight
08-11-2015, 02:43 AM
It's almost to the point where I wish they did run the convection event again... *sigh*

ETA on PVE Campaigns?

Maylick
08-11-2015, 03:05 AM
Till the end of the year. You can see this info almost in every PvE related topic)

WWKnight
08-11-2015, 03:08 AM
Oh shit. Sorry, I thought I had stumbled upon the discussion forums. I must have turned into the shut down forums.

I'll see myself out.

Voormas
08-11-2015, 03:10 AM
Hopefully by the end of the year

I am still enjoying myself, but the lack of Uruunaz encounter is driving me mental; draft is fun because sometimes you win, endlessly searching for those sleeves is just tiring - I can't play other videogames because that is time I could spend grinding for Uruunaz, but outside of drafts I just play less and less

(Don't worry Wasteland 2 + Pillars of Eternity + The Witcher 3 + etc, I'm sure it'll be any day now...)

Khazrakh
08-11-2015, 03:52 AM
I still enjoy the Arena, doing 1-2 runs a day maybe.
I just wished the AI was better ;)

RamzaBehoulve
08-11-2015, 04:36 AM
It's their N1 priority along with s3 bugs squashing. Given how many ressources they are pouring into the PvE campaign at the moment, let's hope they get it out by the end of the year, both for our and their sake, so they can take a breath.

Personally, I'd like to see a few test server runs in the months to come. I don't want them to push the entire PvE campaign at once and it's filled with bugs. We've got an outstanding community here willing to put enormous amounts of hours into testing and providing feedback, they need to use it on that one and take some of the load off their shoulders.

WWKnight
08-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Yeah, I try and get 1 - 3 runs a day in. With DC, I get extra gold to spin that huge backload of chests. I just want all the chests gone, but I don't want to do arena anymore (ive seen Uru 3 times, so that carrot isn't very effective). Can you see the dilemma? :(

RamzaBehoulve
08-11-2015, 04:44 AM
Yeah, I try and get 1 - 3 runs a day in. With DC, I get extra gold to spin that huge backload of chests. I just want all the chests gone, but I don't want to do arena anymore (ive seen Uru 3 times, so that carrot isn't very effective). Can you see the dilemma? :(

At this point of aggravation, I can only suggest buying gold with platinum and be done with it before it's the game as a whole you get burned out with.

Lafoote
08-11-2015, 05:17 AM
I have a beckoning horde of chests to roll myself. I don't allow it to consume me though. I complete 2-5 runs per week now, down from 10-20 when Arena launched. Do it when it's entertaining, not because you have to. You'll roll the chests eventually, and you won't be resentful about it.

Khazrakh
08-11-2015, 05:41 AM
I'd really like to sell my chests, but all those ridiculously underprized AAs...
Life is harsh ;)

nicosharp
08-11-2015, 10:02 AM
If it wasn't for the need to roll these stupid chests for whale candy, I'd steer clear for a long while. On another note, if you grow tired of this grind, Cornerstone made a Warbands League Path of Exile Guild(Steam game, free to play (diablo-esque)) which has been a refreshing break from the 2x grind weeks HEX just dumped on us.

Yoss
08-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Man, if only I had time for 3 runs per day...

WWKnight
08-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Man, if only I had time for 3 runs per day...

If only I didn't...

Maylick
08-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Oh shit. Sorry, I thought I had stumbled upon the discussion forums. I must have turned into the shut down forums.

I'll see myself out.

With this attitude - yes, please.

I answered your question without any aggression also pointing that you could check out other PvE related topics for more info. And you're just being toxic and/or sarcastic all over the topic where people discuss theme you suggested. Don't be like that, please.

WWKnight
08-11-2015, 09:41 PM
You shut down the conversation before it even started, with basically a "Let me google that for you" without even the decency of googling it for me!

Gwaer
08-11-2015, 09:44 PM
You shut down the conversation before it even started, with basically a "Let me google that for you" without even the decency of googling it for me!

Yea, and only huge dicks send let me google that for you links without even checking to see if they are relevant...

WWKnight
08-11-2015, 09:49 PM
At least they google it for you!