PDA

View Full Version : diamond cup report by VicMan

VicMan
08-12-2015, 01:20 AM
Hello everyone !
I participate in the diamond cup last weekend and i recorded my match, so (finally) here are the video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4agcO-CpE&list=PLwrItyQXSEH6nSHWlBCqaf-P8gQEKOJHk

I didnt expect to go that far so I made the video for me and I talk in French, sorry for non-french poeple.
I made the deck just one hour before the start of the tournament that why some choice seem to be weird.

Again sorry for non-french speaker, i explain most of my choice during play. So if you want more explanation just ask me !

Zophie
08-12-2015, 01:38 AM
bonne vidéo, merci! je me suis abonné :)

Mejis
08-12-2015, 02:36 AM
Awesome. Thanks for posting this. I only read your decklist and thought it was very interesting. I look forward to watching when I get a chance. Congrats!

dionix
08-12-2015, 02:59 AM
ty for the video :)
pls do it again, in english next time!!!

VicMan
08-12-2015, 03:31 AM
ty for the video :)
pls do it again, in english next time!!!

Ok ! I will do my best for the next time ^^

xou
08-12-2015, 04:11 AM
great run man! props to thinking out of the box and proving your worth. the deck is awesome!

thanks you for this report. it'd be nice to hear your deckbuilding process for this deck.

Warrender
08-12-2015, 06:06 AM
Vicman, I was wondering if Fifth Book was originally in your deck before it was banned by FiveShards for the tournament?

Tazelbain
08-12-2015, 08:06 AM
What was you record against R/W during the swiss rounds?

Warrender
08-12-2015, 09:49 AM

A few guildies and I went through his match history when it was announced he had made the top 8. He went 3-1 vs. R/W including a win against the eventual #1 seed and tourney winner. I have no idea how though just looking at his decklist so I will be watching those videos later.

Halsey
08-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Just want to say thanks for the videos, I really wanted to get a look at how that deck played out. No time right now but I'll definitely be taking a look at them.

nicosharp
08-12-2015, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the Vids!

VicMan
08-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Vicman, I was wondering if Fifth Book was originally in your deck before it was banned by FiveShards for the tournament?

No it was not. I did the deck the saturday before the tournament and since someoen ask me for a vid for how i made the deck i can do that but it's not awesome ><

Like it's say i go 3-1 and was a part of luck (no titania or no good think reveal on titania) and some good choice during play I think. I must say, the demon of dusk was surprisingly good (I know he is good but didnt expect so much), he survive and kill the crocosaurus+fly, just awesome.

Cute_Hamster
08-14-2015, 12:54 AM
i don't understand a word of french, but i searched like the entire internet for some footage of your deck, now i will watch the videos and just be happy ^^ would be awesome if future content would be in english for a bigger audience, and for me to understand what you say.

maybe you could do a shorter Video with just your thoughts about the Deck, why it went so well and what led you to the idea and stuff in english, would be nice.

VicMan
08-18-2015, 05:29 AM
Here a little video (in english !) about the deck :)

https://youtu.be/zbx1qPnW4aU

Cute_Hamster
08-20-2015, 03:46 AM
thx a lot, liked the Video and your thoughts. looking forward for future videos.