PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Hex community Fantasy Football League?

ThrawnOmega
08-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Sign-ups are now closed. Good luck this season!

What: A Fantasy Football League composed entirely of HEX players!
Why: For Fun! It's a way to chat / hang out outside the game.
Community run event not sponsored / endorsed by Hex Ent.

Entry Fee: 500 plat (Enough that there's some interest and prizes, but not so much that it's expensive and only caters to the hardcore)

PRIZES
1st place - 3000 plat
2nd place -2000 plat
3rd place - 1000 plat
(500x 12 people = 6,000 plat pool)

Bonus Prizes?
Extended Art Uruunaz - Awarded to the player at the end of the season who had the highest score in a single week. Donated by Vogar

If anyone has donations for bonus prizes, like for most overall points scored, best regular season record, etc., please let me know!
I will update post when I have looked through my collection again to see if I have good donation material.

Rules
Scoring - Yahoo Standard Scoring, +1 PPR (Point Per Reception)
Head to Head Games
Top 4 teams make the playoffs.
Your Team name needs to match you HEX IN-GAME NAME. This is so everyone knows who their opponent is, and so I can easily track who has paid their entry fee NOW, and for ease of prize distribution at the end of the season.

Draft Date
Thursday, August 27th, at 7pm PDT / 9PM Central / 10pm EST.
(If this does not work, please let me know ASAP as suggest alternatives! Finding a time that will work for 8-10 people is HARD)

HOW TO SIGN UP

Step 1: Follow THIS LINK (https://yho.com/nfl?l=833477&k=22d61ca61928a2f0&ikey=debe0aec24d477ef) to join the league on Yahoo.

Step 2: Edit your team name to match you Hex IGN

Step 3: Send your 500 Plat entry fee to Thrawn in-game.

NOTE - If we can't get a minimum of 8 teams, I will cancel the league and refund everyone their 500 plat entrance fees.

PAID
Thrawn
Wurtil
Vogar
Chimera
Hidden
PJvedder
America
NERDforCHRIST
Timson
AnomolyCobra
Zophie

Not Paid
Caerbannog. (Who knows and will be sending it in, just leaving this here for sake of accurate notes)

N3rd4Christ
08-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Sign me up!

Why not 1k play entry :P

TheKraken
08-20-2015, 11:42 AM
I'd be interested if it was on the yahoo platform since all my other teams are on it. We only have 2 weeks to get this thing off the ground and I suggest we try to hit 12-14 teams to make it more competitive. Lmk if you do switch it to yahoo.

pjvedder
08-20-2015, 11:48 AM
I'd be interested as well... though I second the motion to go yahoo. I prefer it over ESPN.

Standard scoring rules?

Draft times are going to be hard for sure. Maybe depending on interest, there could be some overflow, and the best day/time is picked for the most people that can possibly do it. Unless they want to auto-draft.

ThrawnOmega
The idea came to me late as I prep for a draft with some friends. Hopefully there is enough interest to set something up despite the short turn-around, and we can build from there next year.

thegreybetween
I recommend making Eldritch Dreamer a Running Back. That dude is pretty much unblockable!

(In all seriousness, I have no interest in this, but I wish you the best with it. Cheers!)

pjvedder
08-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Though in case this wasn't evident.. for our European friends, I'd like to point out this is American Football... not "soccer" ;)

Zophie
08-20-2015, 11:54 AM
What about Fantasy Hockey?

(Edit - I didn't see an Off Topic board, so sorry if this is not posted in the right place)

We only have an Off Topic thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=38191) at the moment.

bpbill
08-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Though in case this wasn't evident.. for our European friends, I'd like to point out this is American Football... not "soccer" ;)

Was about to say that the football season started a few weeks ago.

pjvedder
08-20-2015, 12:19 PM
What about Fantasy Hockey?

We only have an Off Topic thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=38191) at the moment.

If you want to do Fantasy Hockey.. i will be in in a heartbeat... My old league folded a while back and i've been itching to get back in.

ThrawnOmega
08-20-2015, 12:24 PM
Another thought: would pro football pick em be better? More people can participate, and since people can pick the winners at their leisure, there is no need to worry about a draft schedule. https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

TheKraken
08-20-2015, 12:57 PM
I'd rather do straight up fantasy football via Yahoo. Thrawn, you up for making a yahoo league?

pjvedder
08-20-2015, 01:20 PM
I'd be down for either fantasy or pick em

Timlagor
08-20-2015, 01:41 PM
if this was a fantasy Hex league it might be interesting...

pjvedder
08-20-2015, 01:46 PM
if this was a fantasy Hex league it might be interesting...

Talk to Zubrin about that. He's put together one before for one of the past community run tournaments (in case you were't a part of it).

Vorpal
08-20-2015, 01:50 PM
How about a blood bowl leage? :D

N3rd4Christ
08-20-2015, 02:16 PM
Never used Yahoo but I'd go with either

Vibraxus
08-20-2015, 02:49 PM
Id be interested if it were Yahoo. A pickem or fantasy, all depends on entry...500 seems fair.

Scod
08-21-2015, 12:56 AM
If you need more numbers then i prob could scrounge up the plat. Haven't played for a few years as being the only aussie in the league normally makes it less interesting, but with a prize on the line my interest won't wane.

RobHaven
08-21-2015, 06:39 AM
If it's through Yahoo, I'd be down.

ThrawnOmega
08-21-2015, 07:38 AM
Ok, due to universal preference for Yahoo over ESPN, we will go that route.

I edited OP, and sign-ups are now open.

pjvedder
08-21-2015, 07:53 AM
I signed up. I have to sell a few packs on the AH to get the 500 plat, but i'll send it over soon.

I also just want to make sure the draft date doesn't change to something that's completely un-doable. Right now 11:00 PM EST isn't ideal (though Aug 27th is my wife's bday, so any earlier and I'd probably not be able to draft at all on that date), but I can do it. At the very least i'll just keep going until I get too tired to make any rational decisions.

Jemy000
08-21-2015, 10:01 AM
This sounds like fun, I'm in! I've never used yahoo before, but I will make an account and all that later today. (IGN Chimera)

Btw, the draft times listed in the OP are incorrect. 8pm PST is 10pm CST, 11pm EST.

ThrawnOmega
08-22-2015, 06:24 AM
This sounds like fun, I'm in! I've never used yahoo before, but I will make an account and all that later today. (IGN Chimera)

Btw, the draft times listed in the OP are incorrect. 8pm PST is 10pm CST, 11pm EST.

OP has been fixed.

5 teams are in. 5 spots left! (Won't be able to log into the HEX client until Sunday night to check entry fee status.)

I love the HEX themed team logos Chimera and PJ! I'm going to have to do that too when I have the chance.

ThrawnOmega
08-23-2015, 04:02 PM
OP updated with registration / payment status for registered teams.

5 spots left!

RobHaven
08-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Signed up and sent my plat. IGN is Hidden.
I can't guarantee I can make that draft time, unfortunately, but I can live with an auto-draft if need be.

N3rd4Christ
08-24-2015, 06:44 AM
Registered, I'll send play once I'm home later today.

N3rd4Christ
08-24-2015, 07:05 AM
First time using Yahoo and I gotta say I'm impressed

Jemy000
08-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Signed up and sent my plat. IGN is Hidden.
I can't guarantee I can make that draft time, unfortunately, but I can live with an auto-draft if need be.

Remember you can customize the rankings for your autodraft if you need to.

ThrawnOmega
08-24-2015, 01:45 PM
I have updated the league maximum to 12 teams. We have 4 slots left. I'll decide within the next 48 hours based on sign-ups if we keep draft date as-is or move it back a week. I want to give everyone at least 2 days advance notice if we move it.

pjvedder
08-24-2015, 01:55 PM
If we're stuck on only 8 teams, I'd like to suggest maybe increasing the roster positions, like adding a 2nd QB, or an extra Flex spot. This way, even though there are less managers in the league, the player base becomes stretched a little bit thinner so that you're still trying to find those guys that are going to make an impact week to week and your entire roster isn't made up of the cream of the crop.

TheKraken
08-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Is anyone interested in knowing what Fantasy Football is? If you enjoy watching NFL games and keeping up with the players, then you'll enjoy playing Fantasy football and it's not too complicated.

Let us know if you are curious and want to know more before joining this league.

ThrawnOmega
08-24-2015, 02:56 PM
If we're stuck on only 8 teams, I'd like to suggest maybe increasing the roster positions, like adding a 2nd QB, or an extra Flex spot. This way, even though there are less managers in the league, the player base becomes stretched a little bit thinner so that you're still trying to find those guys that are going to make an impact week to week and your entire roster isn't made up of the cream of the crop.

I'm open to that. Really hoping we get another a few more players soon, so changes aren't needed.

Also - Updated OP. I have the entrance fee from all 8 players currently signed up. Thanks folks!

Jemy000
08-24-2015, 09:22 PM
Vibraxus and Scod both expressed interest in this thread and haven't signed up yet, so let's give it a little more time. Although I'm not sure what we do if we end up with 9...

If it does remain an 8 player league I'd be in favor of adding both a 2nd QB and a flex. I'd be open to adding them even with 10 players.

On yahoo is there a way to see the draft order in advance, or is it just a surprise on draft day?

poizonous
08-24-2015, 09:33 PM
Im in, I will send plat to you tomorrow, AnomalyCobra

Edit: Is it possible for a draft 1 hour earlier?

N3rd4Christ
08-24-2015, 09:41 PM
Let's not add a second QB let's add a flex slot! I feel weird playing 2 QB's

pjvedder
08-25-2015, 05:45 AM
On yahoo is there a way to see the draft order in advance, or is it just a surprise on draft day?

The commish can set the draft order manually (which in our case for the first year wouldn't make sense), but otherwise it populates randomly 30 minutes before the draft starts. You can view it at that time.

Argen
08-25-2015, 06:08 AM
Joined and sent you my entry fee!

ThrawnOmega
08-25-2015, 07:50 AM
We are at 10!

I am open to (and would personally prefer) we DO move the draft one hour earlier, same day. I'd like the hear from more people though before just doing it. If it does not make a difference to anyone, we can do it.

Draft is going to stay Thursday. I don't want to push it back a week on the MAYBE that two more people join.

No roster spot changes if we do hit 12.

If we stay at 10, I will definitely add at least 1 flex spot. Not sure how I feel about 2 QBs, but if most want that, I'd consider it too.

pjvedder
08-25-2015, 08:08 AM
I may miss the beginning of the draft if we move it much earlier. It's my wife's birthday and she may kill me if i'm doing a fantasy football draft before she falls asleep :P

But if that's what the majority wants to do, I'm ok with it, and i'll plan around and do some pre-ranking to my picks. It may end up even being ok... I just try to avoid all possibly conflicts on her birthday :)

ThrawnOmega
08-25-2015, 08:15 AM
I may miss the beginning of the draft if we move it much earlier. It's my wife's birthday and she may kill me if i'm doing a fantasy football draft before she falls asleep :P

But if that's what the majority wants to do, I'm ok with it, and i'll plan around and do some pre-ranking to my picks. It may end up even being ok... I just try to avoid all possibly conflicts on her birthday :)

SOunds like a sound idea. I'm single, but can imagine the Escalation power of a wife's Ragefire if she feels she's not getting the attention she deserves on her birthday. :)

pjvedder
08-25-2015, 08:27 AM
SOunds like a sound idea. I'm single, but can imagine the Escalation power of a wife's Ragefire if she feels she's not getting the attention she deserves on her birthday. :)

Haha.. it's like Escalation 20 with Lethal.

N3rd4Christ
08-25-2015, 09:39 AM
Sweet! We got 10... Now no one pick my QB, RB and WRs please!

Offering 1 AA MK for your top 3 Players!

JK

RobHaven
08-25-2015, 10:27 AM
We are at 10!

I am open to (and would personally prefer) we DO move the draft one hour earlier, same day. I'd like the hear from more people though before just doing it. If it does not make a difference to anyone, we can do it.

Draft is going to stay Thursday. I don't want to push it back a week on the MAYBE that two more people join.

No roster spot changes if we do hit 12.

If we stay at 10, I will definitely add at least 1 flex spot. Not sure how I feel about 2 QBs, but if most want that, I'd consider it too.

Would love drafting an hour earlier, but it's cool if we don't.

I'm down with whatever roster configuration the masses want. 2 qb, 6 flex...it's all good.

Let's go people! Need two more to sign up!!

poizonous
08-25-2015, 10:36 AM
I would prefer 1-2 Flex spots, and I wouldnt want 2 QB slots but im okay with it if need be

Jemy000
08-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Moving the draft up an hour is fine with me, and as I said before I'm happy with any additional roster slots. I like having deeper rosters.

f5shooter
08-25-2015, 01:02 PM
I'm in for deeper rosters and any draft time is fine with me.

TheKraken
08-25-2015, 09:43 PM
I'm really liking how this is shaping out :)

Thrawn - thanks for commishing and taking our suggestions.

I have another one: Please lock the league at the end of tomorrow (wednesday) because we can't draft if we have an odd number of managers (if someone joins us last minute). So please decrease the league size to 10.

My vote is for: 2 flex positions (W/R/T) if we don't reach 12 and to also move the draft time to 1 hour earlier if possible.

Kardh
08-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Hi, this looks sweet. I just signed up at the league page. I'll send over the plat tonight.

And I see the concern that there shouldn't be an odd number of players, so I suppose if there's no number 12 signing up I'm expecting to be dropped. So, here's hoping that one more joins :)

ThrawnOmega
08-26-2015, 05:21 AM
Hopefully we get our LAST PLAYER today!

Obviously Kardh, you'd get your plat back with my apologies if we have to remove you to get to 10. Hope that does not happen!

I updated the league and the OP to reflect the draft time being moved up one hour on Thursday, as we discussed. (Now 7PST, 9 Central, 10 EST)

Jemy000
08-26-2015, 09:55 AM
Hi, this looks sweet. I just signed up at the league page. I'll send over the plat tonight.

And I see the concern that there shouldn't be an odd number of players, so I suppose if there's no number 12 signing up I'm expecting to be dropped. So, here's hoping that one more joins :)

A swedish fantasy football player? I'm shocked! Are you an expat?

ThrawnOmega
08-26-2015, 01:54 PM
LAST CALL FOR A PLAYER!!! LAST CALL!!!! ONE SPOT LEFT

For a mere 500 plat, YOU can be part of a season full of drama, intrigue, and terrible Hex / NFL crossover jokes. There's even prizes to be had!

It is 3:50pm central time. At 10pm Central, I am locking the league (and would have to sadly cut us back to 10 if nobody joins). You have 6 hours to make this life-changing decision. :cool:

Zophie
08-26-2015, 02:31 PM
LAST CALL FOR A PLAYER!!! LAST CALL!!!! ONE SPOT LEFT

For a mere 500 plat, YOU can be part of a season full of drama, intrigue, and terrible Hex / NFL crossover jokes. There's even prizes to be had!

It is 3:50pm central time. At 10pm Central, I am locking the league (and would have to sadly cut us back to 10 if nobody joins). You have 6 hours to make this life-changing decision. :cool:

Is there room for a "Taco" in this league? Do I need to register with the EBDB first?

Kramer
08-26-2015, 02:43 PM
I would love to be the 12th team.

Jemy000
08-26-2015, 04:21 PM
Well then get to it!

HOW TO SIGN UP

Step 1: Follow THIS LINK (https://yho.com/nfl?l=833477&k=22d61ca61928a2f0&ikey=debe0aec24d477ef) to join the league on Yahoo.

Step 2: Edit your team name to match you Hex IGN

Step 3: Send your 500 Plat entry fee to Thrawn in-game.

TheKraken
08-26-2015, 05:28 PM
We have 2.5 hours before we are going to close this thing - one spot left - first person to click to link and sign up will take it.

N3rd4Christ
08-26-2015, 06:22 PM
Hurry it up Kramer!

I text and styped him lol

pjvedder
08-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Is there room for a "Taco" in this league? Do I need to register with the EBDB first?

No, but you need to share your My Face wall with us. :P

Zophie
08-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Alrighty I took the last spot, entry fee has been sent

N3rd4Christ
08-26-2015, 07:22 PM
Yay...12!

Jemy000
08-26-2015, 07:28 PM
Welcome aboard panda taco!

Zophie
08-26-2015, 08:43 PM
Welcome aboard panda taco!

To the cloud!

Kardh
08-26-2015, 11:38 PM
A swedish fantasy football player? I'm shocked! Are you an expat?

Hehe, no, just found it to be a great TV sport, so I've been following it since 2007 or so.

I still find it silly to call it football though, so that proves that I'm not american! :P

Thrawn: I'm still committed to playing and will get you the plat, but my ISP went tits up yesterday so I couldn't log in and send it to you. I hope they fix it before the league draft, but otherwise I can probably make something happen with a mobile connection or in the worst case I'll do rankings before and hope the client can draft ok for me :)

Jemy000
08-27-2015, 10:15 AM
Hehe, no, just found it to be a great TV sport, so I've been following it since 2007 or so.

I still find it silly to call it football though, so that proves that I'm not american! :P

Interesting. I didn't even know it was on TV across the pond, but I guess it makes sense since they play in London every year.

Kardh
08-27-2015, 11:35 AM
In Sweden most games that are on the major US networks get shown on a rather small Swedish channel, which is available in almost any basic TV offering.

And then there's gamepass for the rest.

The best thing is that hardly anyone ever mentions any scores, so I can safely watch the games I want to see the day after without commercials :)

N3rd4Christ
08-27-2015, 06:27 PM
A bit over 30 until draft!

Zophie
08-27-2015, 09:29 PM
Whew that was an intense draft, I'll just say this I hate being 12th pick, but I think I came out with a decent team nonetheless. Good luck to everyone this season!

Jemy000
09-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Hope everyone has their teams ready for opening night. Let the games begin!

Zophie
09-10-2015, 04:26 PM
I was super excited for Week 1 but then America finally went in and fixed his lineup so now I'm a little nervous about our matchup, it might be pretty close, fingers crossed! :)

On a side note, I want to also say I knew almost nothing about Fantasy Football when I first signed up, and honestly I'm not even a fan of american football at all (or as my friend calls it, "american handegg"), but I loved The League on FX and thought I'd give it a try and see how it goes... Well now I can say that I am thoroughly hooked on this fantasy league stuff and I'm lovin it!

Zophie
09-15-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm just gonna put this right here... :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/K9Mz6wN.png

RobHaven
09-15-2015, 09:33 AM
My team seriously underperformed. Lucky I made it out alive.

Jemy000
09-15-2015, 02:22 PM
Shout out for Carlos Hyde who gave me come from behind victories by dominating Monday night in both of my leagues. Glad you're getting into it Zophie. I barely payed attention to 'handball' before I joined my first fantasy league, but now I armchair QB like a pro. :cool:

pjvedder
09-15-2015, 07:56 PM
Shout out to my team for being absolutely terrible! :)

ThrawnOmega
09-16-2015, 08:47 AM
Shout out to my team for being absolutely terrible! :)

:ruby: Well, I appreciated it. :ruby::cool:

N3rd4Christ
09-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Starting this week I will give an AA Baby Yeti to Lowest Scorer. Because your team Sucked Soook bad you need some OP in your life!

Zophie
09-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Week 2 results are in...

http://i.imgur.com/lczXhdU.png

Gratz Caerbannog on your AA Baby Yeti win ;)

pjvedder
09-22-2015, 09:32 AM
So close to that Baby Yeti... First overall pick is a curse!

Zophie
09-29-2015, 01:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DLMqodm.png

Another amazing week!

pjvedder
09-29-2015, 02:05 PM
Chimera comes from behind to finish off the pjvedder sweep this week. First Tribe Club, now Fantasy. I'm keeping my distance from you!

poizonous
09-29-2015, 02:15 PM
I had the two highest scoring players of the week on my bench :(

Jemy000
09-30-2015, 08:11 PM
Sorry pjvedder I didn't think I had a prayer going into the last game, but now I've got two come from behind wins! Here's hoping the trend continues.

For my future opponents, I recommend benching some players before the games start to avoid the heartache later. :p

Zophie
10-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Week 4 results are in:

http://i.imgur.com/z3b14q6.png

Gratz to Caerbannog squeaking by Hidden with the smallest margin in the league this week for his first win of the season!

N3rd4Christ
10-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Week 4 results are in:

http://i.imgur.com/z3b14q6.png

Gratz to Caerbannog squeaking by Hidden with the smallest margin in the league this week for his first win of the season!

I'll send Yetis shortly :P

RobHaven
10-06-2015, 02:39 PM
My team is falling apart!

N3rd4Christ
10-06-2015, 04:53 PM
My team is falling apart!

Mine already did

/ragequit

pjvedder
10-07-2015, 06:08 AM
Mine already did

/ragequit

My "team" was never actually a cohesive unit enough in the beginning to even fall apart... They're mess

Jemy000
10-07-2015, 04:16 PM
The season is still young guys! Do some trades, work the waivers, and you could stage a comeback. I'm still in the market for a good WR.

Bombs
10-07-2015, 10:28 PM
Cool league :-D

poizonous
10-07-2015, 11:41 PM
Sorry Zophie, I love ya man but you are losing next week ;)

Zophie
10-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Sorry Zophie, I love ya man but you are losing next week ;)

http://i.imgur.com/C6I6c6Y.gif

I admit this is the first week I've even been slightly worried about losing my streak, especially with Andrew Luck being so disappointing, but I'm still pretty confident in what I've managed to set up for a lineup this week, so, good luck :D

Zophie
10-13-2015, 09:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/C01fKvI.png

Week 5 results are in, sorry poizonous :D

poizonous
10-13-2015, 03:11 PM
My own fault, if i played the right roster i score 177 points. I was at work when Marshawn was declared out and i really wasnt expecting Antonio Gates to literally blow out the competition with his first week back

Zophie
10-13-2015, 03:24 PM
My own fault, if i played the right roster i score 177 points. I was at work when Marshawn was declared out and i really wasnt expecting Antonio Gates to literally blow out the competition with his first week back

I know the feeling, my optimal roster would have been 193.86 points ;)

I dunno if anyone noticed but I love how I picked up Marquess Wilson from free agents like an hour before game time and then left his 20.5 points on my bench even though I knew he'd be hot this week, I think maybe I just wanted to give you a fair chance since you had Marshawn Lynch out :D

RobHaven
10-13-2015, 05:09 PM
I really need to get with it. I've yet to properly replace my 1st round bust. My team is a total fraud; in no way worthy of my record.

Zophie
10-20-2015, 09:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/UNOcAkp.png

Week 6 results are in! :cool:

Jemy000
10-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Zophie, the rest of the league would appreciate it if you could score <150 points one of these weeks. Kthx.

N3rd4Christ
10-20-2015, 09:54 PM
This is where I start my comeback!

poizonous
10-20-2015, 11:27 PM
Zophie, the rest of the league would appreciate it if you could score <150 points one of these weeks. Kthx.

Sorry to disagree but i want zophie to destroy everyone else until i play him again in the finals

pjvedder
10-21-2015, 08:00 AM
This is where I start my comeback!

You and me both! Hi five for our first wins of the season!

ThrawnOmega
10-22-2015, 05:29 PM
I need to end my skid this week. You're going down N3rd!

Zophie
10-27-2015, 09:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dqIeyDE.png

Week 7 results are in!

Jemy you'll be pleased to see I scored <150 points this week just like you asked for! ;) It was my Bye week for 6 of my players so it was definitely a tough matchup, thanks Timson for going easy on me :stormcloud:

Good luck in week 8 everyone, except for Wurtil - I'm coming for you next!!!

pjvedder
10-27-2015, 09:42 AM
Just when i start going on a mini roll.. half my team gets a bye...

N3rd4Christ
10-27-2015, 05:31 PM
And a second one bites the dust :P

poizonous
10-27-2015, 05:42 PM
Both of you 1-5 teams winning was VERY useful in keeping me in playoff hunt so thank you

N3rd4Christ
10-27-2015, 08:37 PM
Both of you 1-5 teams winning was VERY useful in keeping me in playoff hunt so thank you

I expect some sort of bribe!

Argen
10-28-2015, 06:49 AM
Glad I could help. I only needed season lows from nearly all of my starters.

Jemy000
10-28-2015, 12:20 PM
Warning: incoming tears

With Arian Foster out for the season I think my team is pretty cooked. Having Dez Bryant out all year so far, and Carlos Hyde playing hurt has had me scrambling amongst the trashheap all season, despite what I still think was an excellent draft. The really sad part is I started the season with 3 lottery ticket RBs- Ryan Matthews, Darren McFadden, and Isiah Crowell. Thinking Crowell was closest to having his own backfield he was the one I kept while scrambling for WRs at the beginning of the season. Ugh.

Zophie
11-03-2015, 10:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7oyFXQH.png

Week 8 Results are in!

Props to Wurtil for putting up a tough fight for me this week, though unfortunately for him it wasn't enough and my win streak continues to 8-0! Can ANYONE defeat ZOPHIE?? Find out next week as Zophie faces Caerbannog! :cool:

RobHaven
11-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Next week - even without Julio Jones - I'll be taking you down.

Zophie
11-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Next week - even without Julio Jones - I'll be taking you down.

Good luck, I'm actually getting pretty nervous with all the injuries my players have been getting, combined with bye weeks and low waiver priority week after week it's getting pretty challenging keeping my roster stacked. I'm up for the challenge though, may the best team win! :)

Zophie
11-10-2015, 11:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6UuSgsI.png

Week 9 Results are in!

Another tough but exciting week, GG everyone! :)

Zophie
11-17-2015, 11:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gr9x9Tz.png

Week 10 Results are in!

Looks like I'm the first one to clinch a spot in the playoffs ;)

poizonous
11-17-2015, 03:16 PM
lol I lose by .2 points on my Bye week.... god i would be 8-2 with a different schedule

Argen
11-17-2015, 03:18 PM
I hear you. I'm 4th in points scored but also 4th in points against.

Zophie
11-24-2015, 03:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/StVteE5.png

Week 11 results are in!

Grats to Thrawn for finally breaking my streak this week!

Good luck in week 12 everyone! Only three more weeks to go until the playoffs and only one playoff spot has been clinched so far so make these last few weeks count! :D

poizonous
11-24-2015, 03:38 PM
lol i score 150 points and lose, then i score 68 and win.... damn you scheduling

Zophie
12-01-2015, 12:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mY1DXW9.png

Week 12 Results are in!

Gratz to Thrawn for clinching the second spot in the playoffs! Who will be next?! :D

poizonous
12-01-2015, 12:08 PM
Your welcome everyone, me Beating Wurtil will be the reason EVERYONE still has playoff hopes outside of 1 team

Zophie
12-08-2015, 12:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wwTbX92.png

Week 13 Results are in!

Gratz to Hidden for clinching the 3rd playoff spot!

Clinched Playoff Spots:

Zophie
Thrawn
Hidden

One more spot left who will get it?!

These players are currently in the running for the 4th spot in Week 14:

https://i.imgur.com/FJ5IF5J.png

While some have less chance than others, it could come down a tiebreaker based on total points so far this season, so good luck to everyone in Week 14!

N3rd4Christ
12-08-2015, 03:34 PM
Love my 100+ games after abandoning my team! They are doing better without me!

I'll send Yetis out end of regular season

ThrawnOmega
12-08-2015, 06:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wwTbX92.png

Week 13 Results are in!

Gratz to Hidden for clinching the 3rd playoff spot!

Clinched Playoff Spots:

Zophie
Thrawn
Hidden

One more spot left who will get it?!

These players are currently in the running for the 4th spot in Week 14:

https://i.imgur.com/FJ5IF5J.png

While some have less chance than others, it could come down a tiebreaker based on total points so far this season, so good luck to everyone in Week 14!

I'd put my plat on Wurtil. He does have the most overall points in the league so far. :) However, I'd like to point out that I had the league high scores for the last 2 weeks now. Bwa ha ha hahhahahaha

Going to log in here and try to catch up on sending owed prizes to folks.

EDIT - Prizes for week 8-11 mailed. (I won week 12, no prize for week 13)
If someone thinks they should have received a prize and didn't get it, please let me know!!! (Cause I'm pretty sure I'm current now)

Zophie
12-15-2015, 10:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VeNvqa4.png

Week 14 Results are in!

Gratz to America for clinching the 4th and final playoffs spot!

Here are the matchups for Week 15:

Championship Bracket:

Zophie vs America
Thrawn vs Hidden

Consolation Bracket:

PJvedder vs Wurtil
Timson vs Caerbannog

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, may the best team win! :D

pjvedder
12-15-2015, 11:13 AM
I'd like to think if we ignored the first 5 weeks of the season, I would have made the playoffs... <sigh>. Oh well. Let's go Consolation bracket!!

Zophie
12-22-2015, 01:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kYHADuE.png

Week 15 Results are in, GG everyone!

https://i.imgur.com/z0qFTmv.png

In Week 16 Zophie and Hidden shall face off for First place, and America and Thrawn compete for Third!

Good luck to everyone, and no matter what happens, this season has been a lot of fun and I can't wait to play again next season!

RobHaven
12-22-2015, 04:30 PM
I'd like to thank whoever it was that dropped Todd Gurley. You're the real reason I made it this far!

Jemy000
01-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Grats Hidden/Robhaven on winning the first hex fantasy cup!

Despite my lackluster record I enjoyed the league a lot and I'm looking forward to next year. Hope everyone else had a good time as well.

N3rd4Christ
01-04-2016, 11:39 PM
I promise to deliver the AA Yetis before end of Football season :P

Zophie
01-27-2016, 10:48 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join this league, I had a lot of fun, and gratz to Hidden for pulling off the win at the end!

The winners were as follows:
1st - Hidden - 3000 plat
2nd - Zophie - 2000 plat
3rd - America - 1000 plat

I have yet to hear back from ThrawnOmega on prizing though, hopefully he'll get that sorted out soon.