PDA

View Full Version : DC Deck Building Promo Card Question - just started

matos614
08-24-2015, 07:20 AM
New to this game but love it. Got 2 promos with 2 sets i bought (Bane and Kid flash)

Is the following the rest of promo cards im missing:

Gotham city docks
Skitter
Starfire
Martian Manhunter
Joker
Felix Faust

If so, are there was to obtain these for non-exorbitant sums?

Do0shebag55
08-24-2015, 07:26 AM
Looks about right.

There have been promises made that other promos will be back on BoardGameGeek. As of this morning Felix Faust is on there

matos614
08-24-2015, 07:48 AM
Oh, that looks like a cool site (and a reasonable price for felix faust (though it says i am below the min order cost lol)). Which other ones were up there? Any idea when they are coming back?

shadowking01
08-24-2015, 08:55 AM
I heard they restock every month, the tricky ones will be Joker and Skitter unless they both restock next week.

matos614
08-24-2015, 09:04 AM
So i should just check the first of each month?

shadowking01
08-24-2015, 09:53 AM
That's my plan I got most of my promos off amazon and ebay though because I wanted them all quickly but now that all I have missing is skitter I can take my time and check each month until I get it.

Skinner
08-24-2015, 10:22 AM
Skitter will only be available at official Cryptozoic events for a little while (think Origins, GenCon, BGG Con, and other conventions we attend) as a reward for participating in a tournament, but we will provide some to the BGG Store in due time as well. I wouldn't expect us to send that one on until early 2016 however.

In the mean time I recently sent 1,000 copies of The Joker, and 400 copies of Gotham City Docks to the BGG Store so they should be available Soon™ (honestly we're not sure exactly when they update their store's inventory so I can't give a better estimate than that, sorry!).

matos614
08-24-2015, 10:38 AM
Thanks Ryan, I understand about Skitter (and i hope someone lets us know when joker and gotham city docks are up), however what about these:

Starfire
Martian Manhunter

Thanks

Skinner
08-24-2015, 12:08 PM
We've sent some quantities of each of those to the BGG store on multiple occasions in the past, but are more or less through our inventory on them. They were originally intended to be available with purchase of DC1 and DC2 until our stock ran out, which we've effectively done. We know there's still a lot of demand for these particular cards so we've talked about some options in the future for these to be made widely available again (no guarantee here for the record, just something that's been on our radar), but for the time being their scarcity and demand is understood and was expected.

matos614
08-24-2015, 12:12 PM
I guess i just got to the party late :(

Thanks anyway Skinner

Skinner
08-24-2015, 02:08 PM
FYI all, the BGG team got back to me and they expect the next update to their store to happen "just after Labor Day" (that's Mon Sept 7th for any international fans), so I'd keep an eye on their store in a couple weeks to pick up the newer stuff!

Kr36
09-07-2015, 08:50 PM
Great News! The BGG Store has Joker promo, Martian Manhunter, Gotham City Docks, and Felix Faust all available for $2.50 per card. Go get 'em!