PDA

View Full Version : Cryptozoic is the best

vbui0803
08-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Just wanted to start a thread to thank Cryptozoic because they give great customer service and really try to make us fans happy. I love the DC comics deck builder, it's mine and my play groups favorite game. It was the first real board game that got me into this fun hobby. So just wanted to say I love the DC deck builder and can't wait for future expansions and more games from Cryptozoic! You guys really are great with how you respond to us and I appreciate that a lot. Thanks for everything, and I'll keep continuing to support you guys for your awesome customer service and great products.

-Vince

matos614
08-29-2015, 09:25 AM
Vince, I have to agree with you big time. They built a great game, listen to the fans, always respond on the forum and are very helpful.

I'll also add that everyone on this forum has been awesome as well and very helpful. I'm new Cryptozoic game play, but my experience has been the best! :)

DIsForDoom
08-30-2015, 04:58 PM
I would like to thank Cryptozoic for the good balance in the games and their ability to avoid power creep in game. I play a variety of deck builders and table tops but generally the games start to experience power creep over time. Legendary is the first that pops to mind for me but several games I own experienced this with their expansions. I really want to say thank you for the great balance and thorough play testing before you release products. This all is what leads DC to be my favorite deck builder.