PDA

View Full Version : Article request for hexprimal.com

BigDog
09-10-2015, 11:55 AM
In addition to the august market watch edition, i wanted to request an analysis of the TM deck from an economic perspective, charting the singles growth and then the ban and it's eventual effects.

While this doesn't need to be the sole province of hexprimal.com, given the economic focus of a lot of their articles I feel like it leans towards their strengths but really any site could run it since I'd just like to see an analysis by people smarter than me =)

chromus
09-11-2015, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I feel we need some more time to see the post-ban effect on the economy. Market Watch August is coming soon. Good to see people appreciate the column. :)

BigDog
09-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I feel we need some more time to see the post-ban effect on the economy. Market Watch August is coming soon. Good to see people appreciate the column. :)

I totally agree that more time is required, i was thinking it could be done in installments to capture views while it was still current events relevant. I really think that the guides that are not time sensitive and the economy analyses which are time sensitive are hexprimals niche. I know that hexprice is affiliated with a competitor site but I'd love to see articles on how to interpret the data and graphs I see to make better economic decisions. Other suggestions are articles on when to speculate how to increase my roi on the ah if I have a lot of time but also if I limited time and can't throw every extra common and uncommon up what are my best choices. Economic articles are unique to me because I feel like I'm actively involved in current events and have developed my own opinions and thoughts that other articles discuss as they happen, but I don't posses the economic acumen to truly have informed opinions on what's happening on the ah.