PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Reroll arena bosses

awollsd
09-10-2015, 03:57 PM
I think the ability to re-roll the boss you got in arena would be a good options it should cost X gold to do so and have a limited number of times (just once per boss or even once per arena is fine)

so many people have problems with a specific boss depending on their deck... so it discourages them from continuing and sometimes even straight up prevents them from it. the ability to re-roll a boss would give them an option + add another gold sinc possibly increased value of gold.

Example: i'm doing arena, I get to boss 1 it's one I don't mind, I play him win continue, get to boss 2 it's War Bot and I know my deck can't beat it, I click re-roll and get xarlox now I must continue and play him.

Rycajo
09-10-2015, 04:12 PM
I think the addition of Mercenaries will help with this issue. Changing the encounter isn't as intuitive as changing your own party to be able to handle the encounter.

Unfortunately, all we can do is hurry up and wait for such things to be implemented.

awollsd
09-10-2015, 04:58 PM
merc's may or may not help. wit that said though there is simply bosses that some people find to be no fun even if able to be beaten so even if merc's would help in the original reasonings I still think this is a good idea. that and the game can certainly use more gold sync's

and the fact that the bosses are already random/simi-random makes this a VERY easy thing to implement simply need add a single click button to re-roll it.

i'll add I really don't mind though I actualy don't mind any of the bosses I just thought of the idea when saw soooooooo many people complaining about certain ones in chat asking for nerf's and such... don't want to see nerf's I like the variety in challenges so this could be an option to appease without nerfing :)

Assassine
09-11-2015, 02:53 AM
That is a bad idea. Bosses are designed to be harder with some decks than with others. Just beeing able to evade those your deck is bad against isnt the point of the game and makes it too easy.