PDA

View Full Version : DC Comics Deck Building tournament in Bellflower, CA

vbui0803
09-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Sorry for late notice, but if anyone is interested.. There is a DC deck building tournament (teen titans format) this Saturday 26th 5pm at the Guild House in Bellflower. I'm always trying to find new people to play with game with, so if you are interested or want to play in future... Just reply or message me with any questions. Thanks

-Vince

SpiritDetective
09-24-2015, 01:42 PM
Sorry for late notice, but if anyone is interested.. There is a DC deck building tournament (teen titans format) this Saturday 26th 5pm at the Guild House in Bellflower. I'm always trying to find new people to play the game with, so if you are interested or want to play in future... Just reply or message me with any questions. Thanks

-Vince

I have prior commitments on the 26th, otherwise I'd be there.

Let me know of future tournaments!

The4gotNdeath
09-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Sorry for late notice, but if anyone is interested.. There is a DC deck building tournament (teen titans format) this Saturday 26th 5pm at the Guild House in Bellflower. I'm always trying to find new people to play with game with, so if you are interested or want to play in future... Just reply or message me with any questions. Thanks

-Vince

Oh man if i saw this sooner i woulda been there. Hope you host more tourneys