PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Exciting Times

Shaqattaq
09-25-2015, 04:42 PM
Hi HEXers! We've ended the week with two huge announcements!

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-exciting-times/

OutlandishMatt
09-25-2015, 10:41 PM
How are there no comments here?! I do not understand this. Possibly one of the biggest Friday updates for Hex in a while. Kudos to everyone at Hex Entertainment.

Edswor
09-26-2015, 01:51 AM
How are there no comments here?! I do not understand this. Possibly one of the biggest Friday updates for Hex in a while. Kudos to everyone at Hex Entertainment.

Here you have a comment ;) .

PD: I love your podcast.

zz_tophat
09-26-2015, 01:59 AM
Lawsuit over? Just like that? ...that was almost anti-climactic.

I am glad that HEX survived unscathed(?) but I was really hoping for some kind of judgement so there would be a precedent, oh well.

Kudos on your... whateveritwas that resolved this whole thing, I'm glad this particular storm cloud will no longer be darkening the sky around here.

Mahes
09-26-2015, 06:23 AM
This would have a lot more response, if it had already not been responded too. Also, there is not really anything to discuss about the issue. We cannot know the details of the lawsuit and we have pretty much all the details about the new tournament.

It is nice that one negative aspect towards the future of the game has been removed. Hopefully now things might go full steam ahead without that thorn of finance having to be considered.

Erukk
10-06-2015, 06:08 AM
Lawsuit over? Just like that? ...that was almost anti-climactic.

I am glad that HEX survived unscathed(?) but I was really hoping for some kind of judgement so there would be a precedent, oh well.

Kudos on your... whateveritwas that resolved this whole thing, I'm glad this particular storm cloud will no longer be darkening the sky around here.

Most lawsuits are anti-climatic since they usually settle out of court. While it would be nice for a win, most companies would rather settle out of court on their own terms because they would rather not risk a long drawn out costly court battle that might not end in their favor. Because, as you said, it might set a precedent, and that precedent might haunt them later down the line.