PDA

View Full Version : Here I am!

ADignifiedMan
10-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Wow I dont know what to say. I thought I knew how wonderful everyone is here, but I seriously had no idea! I was asleep a short while ago and my son came and provided me a laptop! I am now able to play again, until the end! On that note...I have recieved, from my guild, and three other people on the twitch community, offers from offering money to assist my medical needs to even providing me a laptop when I didnt have one! I've only been here for 5 weeks now, going on 6, and each and every one of you is a blessing and a miracle! Thankfully, the military is picking up the tab for my medical, and my family has provided me a laptop. The fact that you all would have gone so far speaks volumes of the kind of people, I thought, and know undoubtedly know, you are! I don't know what else to say, and I don't have time to as its lights out here, but, you are such wonderful blessings to the HEX world and world at large! May your pockets and hearts be ever full, and your graves ever empty!

With Sincere Love,

Paul

Pheelon
10-02-2015, 01:00 AM
Welcome back and maybe we run into each other ingame in the time you have left.

Thirsty
10-02-2015, 01:40 AM
Welcome back!!! I hope Hex can ease your pain even if just by a little!
I hope to see you in game soon!

Mejis
10-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Welcome back. Hope to see you around in-game!
Fantastic that you have a laptop.
Best wishes.

Ertzi
10-02-2015, 03:43 AM
Makes me proud to be a part of this community ^^

Very epic that you got that laptop. I will surely try to chat with you a bit if I ever get to see you in-game. Stay strong and have as much fun as you can!

Necroa
10-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Welcome back Draftlord! Looking forward to having more conversations with you.

Mokog
10-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Welcome Back!

Gwaer
10-02-2015, 10:02 AM
I am glad you can continue to do something you enjoy for as long as you're able to enjoy it. =) And we do have a surprisingly good community, which is always happy to help.

pjvedder
10-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Hey Draftlord, welcome back. I'm glad you get to spend a little more time doing what you love. I don't think we've had the opportunity to meet yet, but I wish you and your family the best with everything going on, and I hope to see you in-game soon.

It's great to see all of the positiveness coming out of our community in the face of such adversity. This really is a special place and i'm honored to be a part of it.

ossuary
10-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Welcome back! Hope to see you in game again. :)