PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful community

plaguedealer
10-02-2015, 09:32 AM
I just want to give a shout out to this community since it is so great. This is honeslty the most giving and caring game community I have ever seen.

I hope the community never changes and no one tries to take advatage of your caring nature, cheers.

WolfCrypt
10-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Haha your nice too!

Kami
10-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Haha your nice too!

You're*

(Sorry, I just wanted to do that at least once in my life. :stormcloud: )

And here I thought I was in this community to create havoc and chaos. What is this 'caring' you speak of? *whistles innocently*

Xenavire
10-02-2015, 11:00 AM
You're*

(Sorry, I just wanted to do that at least once in my life. :stormcloud: )

And here I thought I was in this community to create havoc and chaos. What is this 'caring' you speak of? *whistles innocently*

AHEM. "Apple Pie."

Yoss
10-02-2015, 11:54 AM
To be fair, we do have our bad apples here and there, so sadly we do still have to worry about being scammed, but overall I agree that this is probably the best online gaming community I've ever been a part of. It will be interesting to see if we can maintain this as the community continues to grow.

Ertzi
10-02-2015, 01:52 PM
I will go one step further and declare this is the only gaming community I have ever been an active part of. The reason for that is that none of the previous ones were this one (this sentence is so confusing I have to leave it as is). I have no time for hostile, over-zealous and non-constructive forums, so I have always left after a few posts, because it usually devolved into attacks and vitriol.

It is really cool that there are so many posters here that can actually construct a good argument and usually be polite about it. I have seen some negative posters creeping in recently, but the vast majority are still pretty awesome people. Like Yoss, I am very interested to see how the community fares when we get more players. The first few months after the PvE campaign will be quite telling.

Kami
10-02-2015, 02:10 PM
AHEM. "Apple Pie."

Don't tempt me to make an Apple Pie guild...

I have this forum open in my browser at almost all times, mysteriously.

Phenteo
10-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Don't tempt me to make an Apple Pie guild...

I have this forum open in my browser at almost all times, mysteriously.

I think you have to make the Apple Pie Guild...

Ertzi
10-02-2015, 02:17 PM
I think you have to make the Apple Pie Guild...

Competing guild name Blueberry Pie reserved (way tastier). Prepare for epic pie battles.

N3rd4Christ
10-02-2015, 09:36 PM
I hereby claim "Cheesecake, the Guild"

Pie.... Who needs lie when there is Cheesecake

WolfCrypt
10-02-2015, 09:42 PM
I rather have cookie guild

Gwaer
10-02-2015, 10:02 PM
...lollipop guild?

plaguedealer
10-02-2015, 10:16 PM
...lollipop guild?

The sucker's guild does not have a good ring to it. People will think we are gullible, I hate being called that.

Sithos
10-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Competing guild name Blueberry Pie reserved (way tastier). Prepare for epic pie battles.

Cherry Pie Master Race.

WolfCrypt
10-03-2015, 06:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RisWH8iMLdE

Cherry Pie guild theme song