PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - Our First IQ Winner

Shaqattaq
10-16-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi HEXers! We’ve been working on bug fixing the next HEX patch as well as continuing progress on the PVE launch (better name TBA, we promise).

Our community and marketing teams have also spent a lot of time with the recently launched $100,000 HEX Invitational. We’ve created a special page for decklists where each weekday you can check out the previous day’s winning Constructed decklists. We also post the IQ decklists, both the top 8 qualifying swiss round decklists and the top 8 draft decklists.

Vorsa
10-16-2015, 03:45 PM
An intriguing duo there...

Bloodlust wouldn't really seem better than Taskmaster from a pure logic perspective, but it could exploit the AI a little better (they'll commit attackers vs an open board) and would seem to trump basic action-based opponents like Emberspire Witch.
Plus as a rare it has 2 potential orc-buffing equipment ahead of it.

Firegut Zombie is an odd one to be sure, but it must have a lot of potential in ruby action decks for the removal/trade value combo highlighted in the article.

WolfCrypt
10-16-2015, 03:48 PM
I just want firegut zombie for artwork

facade
10-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Hmmm.... two Ruby preview cards. Previously we had two sapphire and two diamond cards.
So the next two weeks will have previews for the last shards.

But then what? There won't be any more shards to preview, which brings us to a single possible conclusion. Previews will be over and they will HAVE to release PvE. :)

I am being a little sarcastic. I am fully aware that PvE might still be a ways away... and that there is still plenty to preview.

Mejis
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
Hmmm.... two Ruby preview cards. Previously we had two sapphire and two diamond cards.
So the next two weeks will have previews for the last shards.

But then what? There won't be any more shards to preview, which brings us to a single possible conclusion. Previews will be over and they will HAVE to release PvE. :)

I am being a little sarcastic. I am fully aware that PvE might still be a ways away... and that there is still plenty to preview.

Haha I like your thinking, but they have to go through each possible dual-shard combination and then there's potentially some tri-shard PvE cards... so... yeah, pessimistic many weeks to go still ;)
Hopefully Colin will drop by and post some cryptic "it's sooner than you think" post to keep the dream alive.

But anyway, lovely PvE spoilers. And gratz to Neo of course.

WolfCrypt
10-16-2015, 04:34 PM
Blood and Wild are my fave shards I'm sure next friday those'll be something I want. We also not been spoiled class specific cards like that bee in the Into Woods update we can't really see it.. Also there are Champ art. We got a lot they can spoil while we're waiting.

Estar1
10-16-2015, 06:22 PM
well 3 weeks, blood, wild, and artifact

WolfCrypt
10-16-2015, 07:31 PM
That too

RCDv57
10-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Add another week for Champ Art, and yet another week for boards, and another week for sleeves, and another week for class higlights, ect. ect...

WolfCrypt
10-16-2015, 11:04 PM
We'll get it eventually....

Clawdius
10-17-2015, 12:06 AM
I'm glad they started doing this with the Friday updates, I knew there had to be some spoilers they could offer up without tipping their hand more than they were comfortable with. Now, despite not caring much about the 100k tourney the Friday updates are something to look forward to anyway.

WolfCrypt
10-17-2015, 03:45 AM
I'm glad they started doing this with the Friday updates, I knew there had to be some spoilers they could offer up without tipping their hand more than they were comfortable with. Now, despite not caring much about the 100k tourney the Friday updates are something to look forward to anyway.

This is true and after three weeks of spoilers a card I'm determined to get (Firegut Zombie) has been spoiled.