PDA

View Full Version : Armies of Myth Update Patch - 10/21

Phenteo
10-20-2015, 05:45 PM
We'll be patching tonight at 3AM Pacific. Patch notes will be posted then.

https://www.hextcg.com/armies-of-myth-update-patch-1021/

N3rd4Christ
10-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Can we get a sneak peek at the patch notes? :P

Phenteo
10-20-2015, 10:29 PM
Can we get a sneak peek at the patch notes? :P

Ok...

Patch Notes - Armies of Myth Update Patch - 10/21

GENERAL

1. Added

WolfCrypt
10-20-2015, 10:35 PM
Haha he's keeping it all to himself

Arbiter
10-21-2015, 01:18 AM
Can we get more notice? Sadly this is in prime time where I am, on the best night for me to grab a draft tourney,and it is also my expiration night for my free sealed, at around 1130pm my time. More notice and I would have at least got draft cards, and this isn't the first time it has happened. On a side note, it would be really helpful if we could actually change those weekly times to something more convenient, even if we lose half a week to do so.

Phenteo
10-21-2015, 03:00 AM
Can we get more notice? Sadly this is in prime time where I am, on the best night for me to grab a draft tourney,and it is also my expiration night for my free sealed, at around 1130pm my time. More notice and I would have at least got draft cards, and this isn't the first time it has happened. On a side note, it would be really helpful if we could actually change those weekly times to something more convenient, even if we lose half a week to do so.

Sorry about that, but I gave as much notice as possible. As soon as I received the information about the patch, I posted about it.

mithosiris
10-21-2015, 06:54 AM
I can't see the AA in my account.. :( Didn't you add them in the patch?

yoyogod
10-21-2015, 06:54 AM
Wow. I'm guessing that the AA Ethereal Caller means there will be a Halloween event, and I'm definitely going to want a playset of that card.

noragar
10-21-2015, 07:01 AM
I can't see the AA in my account.. :( Didn't you add them in the patch?

The patch added them into the system so that they would be available. They said the winners wouldn't have the cards in their accounts immediately because they still have to be pushed to the accounts that won them. I'd expect them to show up in your account later today or tomorrow.

mithosiris
10-21-2015, 07:04 AM
oh ty!!!!

Monkranos
10-21-2015, 08:40 AM
"Added Support for Future Seasonal Events"

Any information as to what sort of seasonal events these might be and the nature of them?

HaemishM
10-21-2015, 09:34 AM
So were there no fixes to bugs that have been there since AoM came out? Like any fixes to the broken Arena AI?

Kroan
10-21-2015, 09:38 AM
I'd look to the PvE Content Update that is coming "soon" for any updates to the AI. Before that I would expect non.

poizonous
10-21-2015, 10:08 AM
"Added Support for Future Seasonal Events"

Any information as to what sort of seasonal events these might be and the nature of them?

Well we already know the Night of Bells is the Christmas Seasonal Event. More than that I cant tell you

Peseto
10-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Tournament pairings now correctly pair players randomly within the same point groups

Can we get a little bit more clarification on this: does this apply for all swiss paring type tournaments (i.e. Swiss 8mans, daily scheduled and Invitational qualifiers)? Or just a subset of these?

Kroan
10-21-2015, 10:27 AM
well we already know the night of bells is the christmas seasonal event. More than that i cant tell you

spoiler

halloween stuff is in the client. You can find it if you look for it \o/

malloc31
10-21-2015, 11:40 AM
They really didn't include any bug fixes and they didn't even change the AH font to stop causing problems? The lack of progress in quality is getting depressing.

Baigan
10-21-2015, 02:21 PM
Added current VIP reward cards

What does this mean?

I'm due to receive several copies of the current VIP AAs, and I can see that those cards are now represented in the client. But, I don't have any in my collection.

Do the patch notes mean that the cards were added to the client, or that they were added to our collections?

Edit: NVM, seems like cards have not been added to our collections. http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=46347