PDA

View Full Version : Latest Brew - Pet Parade

Shaqattaq
10-21-2015, 10:30 AM
I try to build a deck a day. Doesn't always happen, but just the act of thinking about how to assemble 60 cards helps set my thinking for the next time I want to tweak a different deck. Sometimes I build in a vacuum just to see how strong a single idea can be, but mostly I try to frame my thinking for the format at hand. A couple weeks ago, that thought was "How do I smash Mono Ruby decks like the one that won the FiveShards Sapphire Cup while keeping a reasonable threat and removal density to keep up with the Blood decks that are popular in the Constructed Daily Events?"

The result, was the Pet Parade.

https://www.hextcg.com/latest-brew-pet-parade/

Seraph_Hex
10-21-2015, 04:55 PM
Benvolio isn’t a one turn deal, it is a permanent modifier.

Shouldn't this be a bug then? Considering the fact that Benvolio reads:

If the drawn card is a non-resource card, it gets "At the end of your turn, if this is in your hand, discard this" this turn.

Bookworm31
10-21-2015, 07:17 PM
I'm not sure if this has been noted already, but the image for Iljun's Parade is much larger than the others.

Ertzi
10-22-2015, 01:55 AM
Ha! I have had a deck called "Pet Parade" for about 6 months now. Might be a completelty different concept though. Great minds...

Cirouss
10-22-2015, 10:26 AM
Just played this deck on my stream, has defo many bad matchups in the current meta but it can be SUPER efficient and suprising for opponents, really love the deck :D well done as usual wurtil :)

Shaqattaq
10-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Shouldn't this be a bug then? Considering the fact that Benvolio reads:

It is not a bug. You're correct. We have amended that point in the article. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.