PDA

View Full Version : Style Points - On Holiday

Shaqattaq
11-30-2015, 10:49 AM
HEX’s PvE is a great way to chill at the end of the day. The computer will wait forever in-between turns and it never complains when you break out your mean combos. I like using PvE to test out decks in a low stress environment and earn a little gold while I’m at it. But if you haven’t yet broken into PvE yourself, I am here to tell you that Holiday is a game changer.

https://www.hextcg.com/style-points-on-holiday/

Shaqattaq
11-30-2015, 11:01 AM
(Equipment mouseovers now available!)

Monkranos
11-30-2015, 03:46 PM
I'm surprised you didn't work gambit into this one as well, though I must admit I hadn't toyed with using time ripples to that effect last time I was looking at making use of holiday.

limpit
12-01-2015, 08:15 AM
Another great deck, but would be great to showcase it in a slightly shorter video than the mammoth 1 hour 35 minute one you posted. Edited highlights with a voiceover maybe?

Showsni
12-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Gambit on Holiday is pretty cool, since her equip finds other Holidays from the deck and can bring back the Gambitted one. But Zodiac Shaman equip was a real game changer - why wait over the course of several turns to fully evolve Holiday when a couple of Zodiac Shamans allow you to get it as high as you like all in one turn?

Timlagor
12-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I had wondered about upping the cost but it never occurred to me that the cost buff would double up! (and I still don't think it should since it's either part of the cost you are increasing in which case it's already included or it's not in which case the lower number shoudl be the one incremented anyway ...but it is cooler this way and it's PVE after all)

wolzarg
12-01-2015, 09:47 PM
Im not much for querky decks but Im running this later today its just that awesome. The deck seems to be like my human deck fully functional but struggling against bosses.