PDA

View Full Version : Is there a parts list for the paranormal edition game?

The_Xavious
12-03-2015, 01:33 PM
I think I have everything for my board game, base paranormal level, but I read about scenario cards for Cathulu and I realized I didn't have any scenario cards mentioning the kickstarter exclusive stuff. Am I missing stuff or is this stuff available somewhere else?

Mataio_Wilson
12-03-2015, 02:52 PM
I think I have everything for my board game, base paranormal level, but I read about scenario cards for Cathulu and I realized I didn't have any scenario cards mentioning the kickstarter exclusive stuff. Am I missing stuff or is this stuff available somewhere else?

Hi,

The scenario cards you are referring to use the map tile sets that are not included in the Paranormal pledge. These scenario cards are included with the add-on map tile sets purchased individually, or are also included in the Mass Hysteria pledge. These map tile set included scenario cards that used the figures unlocked through stretch goals. You an still use the figures as additions to current scenarios, or create your own scenarios as well. If we release these scenario cards, you will still need the exclusive map tiles to play.

Hope that clears it up!

Mataio Wilson,
Lead Design, Ghostbusters: The Board Game

The_Xavious
12-04-2015, 02:21 AM
Alright, thanks. Is the Librarian meant to be just a persistent nuisance or is she trappable in a scenario? If so, could I ask how she is to be defeated?

Mataio_Wilson
12-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Alright, thanks. Is the Librarian meant to be just a persistent nuisance or is she trappable in a scenario? If so, could I ask how she is to be defeated?

Yes, the Librarian was designed as a addition to any scenario. She can only be defeated by closing the last Gate, drawing her and all other remaining Ghosts into the Spirit World.

Mataio Wilson
Lead Design, Ghostbusters: The Board Game