PDA

View Full Version : [Team MoMCards] [EXCLU] First preview video of the PvE campaign

MoMCards.RoPeTTe
12-04-2015, 04:17 AM
First preview video of the PvE campaign just for you !!

http://www.momcards.fr/en/hex/pages/899-exclu-first-preview-video-of-the-pve-campaign.html

What do you think ?

Enjoy

Team MoMCards

Metronomy
12-04-2015, 04:23 AM
looks nice indeed...wished the friday updates would reveal more of that stuff since such a video builds the hype so much more than just a 2 card preview

I especially liked the dungeon map (nothing beats beautifuly drawn backgrounds imo). Also the borderless full art cards look beautiful.

ryuukan
12-04-2015, 04:26 AM
whennnnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnnnnn

hammer
12-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Hype !

Kami
12-04-2015, 05:20 AM
Moved to more appropriate forum.

hammer
12-04-2015, 05:24 AM

With respect - bad move putting this in fansite since Hex Ent have given them the preview to promote. This is awesome and needs as much visibility and should in my opinion remain in General.

Sethanon
12-04-2015, 05:24 AM
Amazing, thanks for the preview! Also HYPE!

Metronomy
12-04-2015, 05:39 AM
With respect - bad move putting this in fansite since Hex Ent have given them the preview to promote. This is awesome and needs as much visibility and should in my opinion remain in General.

+1

fansite might be more appropriate but this realy deserves attention and the only subforum that gets high attention is the general

bofedy
12-04-2015, 05:52 AM
Damn that coastal board i hope we can get difrent boards when doing proving grounds would be awsome

ryuukan
12-04-2015, 06:11 AM
burying the biggest news this game has ever seen

wow

limpit
12-04-2015, 06:13 AM
*drools*

Kinda wish this had come through the official Hex site maybe a few weeks ago, seeing as it is highlighted as a test build etc.

but.. wow :)

Metronomy
12-04-2015, 06:28 AM
burying the biggest news this game has ever seen

wow

it sure is the biggest news since set 3 release....and it is given to a fansite while the official updates only contain 2 pve cards week after week after week...and the thread itself gets moved into a subforum that gets rarely checked...i dont get it...but yeah...the actual pve content looks promising

Xenavire
12-04-2015, 06:38 AM
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that this was meant to be in the Friday update today. It also seems possible that fansites got the same video, and due to the timezones this was uploaded earlier than it might have been intended for.

Guess we will find out when the update rolls in.

Valoisian
12-04-2015, 06:40 AM
Shandalarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Me likey.

Metronomy
12-04-2015, 06:47 AM
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that this was meant to be in the Friday update today. It also seems possible that fansites got the same video, and due to the timezones this was uploaded earlier than it might have been intended for.

Guess we will find out when the update rolls in.

makes sense i gues...i just wished we would have had more of those videos already instead of just 2 cards per week

incitfulmonk21
12-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Yeah what an interesting move to switch it to a less looked at forum. Hey guys we want to promote and attract as many people as possible. I know lets put it in some spot that is almost never viewed!

Kami
12-04-2015, 06:53 AM

In all fairness, it is literally a post with only a link to a page with an embedded Youtube video. In other words, the post itself contains no content and serves only as a redirect to a fansite. If he had so wished, he could've embedded the Youtube video right into his post.

Cernz
12-04-2015, 07:38 AM
i do like the map and the gameboards, i dislike the new champion / charge power design - hope its not final :)

havocattack
12-04-2015, 08:05 AM
MY PANTS! What have you done D:

Metronomy
12-04-2015, 08:42 AM
In all fairness, it is literally a post with only a link to a page with an embedded Youtube video. In other words, the post itself contains no content and serves only as a redirect to a fansite. If he had so wished, he could've embedded the Youtube video right into his post.

In all fairness your statement has nothing to do with what we said...

Its about the fact that the video itself is the biggest news since set 3 and its existence should not be burried.

ziggarius
12-04-2015, 09:29 AM
In all fairness your statement has nothing to do with what we said...

Its not about the amount of words. Its about the fact that the video itself is the biggest news since set 3 and its existence should not be burried.

In all fairness, Kami seems to be implying if we were to embed the YouTube Video in a General post it'll stick

Yoss
12-04-2015, 11:29 AM

This isn't "fansite news" this is Hex news!

Xenavire
12-04-2015, 01:57 PM
MY PANTS! What have you done D:

The tent conversion was free.