PDA

View Full Version : Style Points - Revere

Phenteo
12-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the latest installment of “Style Points,” an article for the creative deck builder. Here we take a minute to teach you some tricks about cards you might not have used yet. These tricks are not always the most powerful, but they may just make your schoolhouse rock. Last time we talked about chilling and grilling while on Holiday. Today I’d like to learn us some lessons with an Infernal Professor.

Read more: https://www.hextcg.com/style-points-revere/

05K4R
12-14-2015, 04:00 PM
I had no idea about the Infernal Professor and Lifedrain interaction, this actually makes the card a lot more interesting! Great article as always Dino :)

wolzarg
12-14-2015, 09:47 PM
I actually knew about this interaction but you have still managed to spark my curiosity into building a lifegain deck for pve. Will probably go for mono diamond to begin with so no tutors but still very nice with some inspiration now that arena is week old bread stale for me.

Fred
12-15-2015, 10:00 AM
Very interesting build. I for one would take out Ozawa (because of his high cost) and one constant (either Soul Marble or Incantation, haven't decided yet), and replace them with 2x Holy Ascension.

Holy Ascension is just a given in any heavy-lifegain deck.