PDA

View Full Version : WhitePhoenixTV goes live on twitch.

NaryaDL0re
01-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Hey guys

As the title suggests my Twitch-stream which is primarily focusing on HEX has started with the beginning of this year. This is something I ve been working towards in different regards for over a year now and many factors played a role in when and what I decided to stream.

I wont go into too much detail here since first of all and despite all preparations this is still a very young project and therefor a work in progress. And secondly I hope that the stream speaks for itself and as such doesnt require a lot of artificial advertisement.

My ingame name is Phoenix, so some people in this community might have stumbled across me in the last couple of years =).

There are multiple weekly shows
Tuesday: Game theory 4pm - 8pm CET
Wednesday: Applied Analysis 4pm - 8pm CET
Thursday: Game design 4pm - 8pm CET
Fridays: Other Gaming 6pm - open CET

These are the current shows for specific content, but you can expect to find me streaming on most of the weekends or after the shows.

Feel free to check me out at www.twitch.tv/whitephoenixtv . Things start off with tomorrows show.
The best thing you can do if you like what you see is to follow and spread the word on the interwebs =).

Saeijou
01-04-2016, 03:34 PM
good luck with your stream! CET is sadly not my time though... but i will try to give it a shot :)

Shaqattaq
01-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the HEX Twitch family!

NaryaDL0re
01-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Thx =).
And yeah I realize the big dilemma between West Coast, East Coast and Europe.
I ll see about times on weekends etc. If the majority of viewers turns out to be
west coast these times might very well change.

hacky
01-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Link in OP should be http://www.twitch.tv/whitephoenixtv (.tv, not .com)

Sounds neat! Have a great time casting!

NaryaDL0re
01-04-2016, 06:45 PM
Correct, bad copy pasta from a different site ^^`

nickon
01-05-2016, 07:08 AM
I'll try and drop by if I find some spare time :) Since you're casting at EU times, I'm curious: where are you from?

NaryaDL0re
01-06-2016, 05:47 AM
First stream worked out well =). Not going to keep this thread up to date, but take this as one more bump to invite people to tune in today at 4pm CET as well.