PDA

View Full Version : Legends of Tomorrow as a possible Crossover Pack?

insightfulstrike
01-06-2016, 10:06 AM
I know this year one of the Crossover Packs is going to be centered around the show The Flash, and I am really looking forward to it.

Is it possible, if it sells well, to see a Crossover Pack next year based on this? I think it would be pretty interesting.

LRoq617
01-06-2016, 10:25 AM
I know this year one of the Crossover Packs is going to be centered around the show The Flash, and I am really looking forward to it.

Is it possible, if it sells well, to see a Crossover Pack next year based on this? I think it would be pretty interesting.

Personally, I don't see why not. Just give it time, man. It took Arrow 3 years to get a crossover pack, and 2 years for The Flash.

midnight_rider
01-06-2016, 10:28 AM
I hope so. I wasn't sure about Arrow mainly because of the visual clash, but the gameplay trumped it completely for me. And since I checked the show because of it, I like it even more. I never thought playing Felicity Smoak (who??) would be so much fun. And Roy Harper... With the Colony location from Teen Titans... Holy moly!

Assuming Legends is in the game's future, I would still hope to see actual comic versions of characters like Arsenal, Hawkgirl, and Firestorm as well.