PDA

View Full Version : Still wishing for a second Street Fighter set

TenDropChris
01-10-2016, 12:31 PM
I know by now its probably not going to happen, but I was told that if enough people still wanted one and let the creators know, there's still a chance of getting one.

I think with Street Fighter 5 coming out soon, there's enough characters to make another set. Hero cards for characters like Hakken, Juri, Dee Jay, Charlie Nash, etc.

There are plenty of locations for the series, like Mexico, Italy, Seth's unknown island, and the final stage could be the country of Shadaloo.

And if you want an expansion, how about one based on another Capcom fighting game franchise -Darkstalkers. Over sized heroes could be characters like Felicia, Detmetri, Pyron, Morrigon, Jon Talbot. (I think one of Felicia's ending implied that the two shared the same universe)

Anyway, I'm just sharing my ideas and I still hope to see a second Street Fighter Deck Building game someday.

jakecav18
01-11-2016, 12:47 PM
God what I would give

Matafer
02-20-2016, 05:08 PM
Same here, my girlfriend just got us a copy and she likes it better then the DC ones.

NKenn
02-21-2016, 01:29 AM
I think it'd be nice to see some more sequels or the Hobbit finished. A second Street Fighter or Naruto would be nice. I'm excited about Cartoon Network, but still would like some expansion/closure on some other games.

Breyfunk
02-21-2016, 06:09 AM
I would love to see another Capcom themed set in General. I think you could do quite a lot with Megaman, Final Fight, Devil May Cry etc.

misoby
02-21-2016, 11:03 AM
I would love street fighter / dark stalkers combined DBG :)

XavierTroy
02-21-2016, 01:25 PM
I'd definitely enjoy another SF expansion.

insightfulstrike
02-24-2016, 10:04 AM
I would love to see another Capcom themed set in General. I think you could do quite a lot with Megaman, Final Fight, Devil May Cry etc.

I would love a Mega Man themed one. I mean, the Supervillians are the Robot Masters, and Dr. Wily is last.

Breyfunk
02-26-2016, 06:53 AM
I would love a Mega Man themed one. I mean, the Supervillians are the Robot Masters, and Dr. Wily is last.

Heroes could be Megaman, Protoman, Dr Light, Roll, and Bass, among others. I would hope that the robot masters would be the regular villians amd the bosses in the Wily Castle stages from various games being Super Villians. Robot master weapons would work well as either Equipment or Super Powers, I really think this needs to happen!

Plus, since I use an all game mega-stack, I would love tp see Megaman ride the Batmobile on his way to fight the Balrog!

TenDropChris
03-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Getting back to Street fighter....
14 Over sized hero card.
I might go with T.Hawk, Rose, Juri, Adon, Gen, Necro, Elena, C. Viper, Gouken El Fuete, Ibuki, Dee Jay, F.A.N.G, and Rashid (those last two are introduced in Street Fighter five, so they have something to connect with the latest game.)

Equipment would have to include the Feng Shui engine (that device in Juri's eye) or C. viper's battle enhancements

For the locations, they could give them a number and letter system in case people wanted to combine new sets. like USA in the first game is stage one. The first location in the second set could be Stage 1A-so it could be placed under the first stage. OR they could have the keyword Round Two. So again USA is Stage one (round one by default) the Second stage could be a different USA location (different picture )and be called USA Stage one Round Two.

I really hope their paying attention to this, because now I'm really seeing where a second set could go.