PDA

View Full Version : The Entrath Universe...In a Sequel Story.

Sinistarlol
01-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Remember earlier this year: "Let's Create a Fictional Story for Hex, One Word At A Time"?

It had: Replies: 377 // Views: 16,453 total. Amazing!

Well since I've been having fun indulging with the community creating achievements to unlock in frost ring arena, I thought I'd do as promise and kick start the sequel to the original post "creating a fictional hex story."

If you wish to re-visit the original post please do so by clicking this link: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=42396

Well today I'm targeting those who wish to contribute and participate in a ''non-serious'' fun thread about creating a fictional Hex story, together. Let's make it bigger, and even more crazier than last time!

Here's the rules:

1 - Two words per post. (Original post only allowed one)
2 - Story has to have an ending, with grammar necessities. (Paragraphs, etc.)
3 - You must apply the word after the above user's comment. For example I typed 'Hello This' and you type 'Hello This Is Sam'.
4 - Copy paste the above users story and apply your two words so people know how the story's progressing.
5 - Most importantly, have fun. Let the writing commence!

If somebody comments before you, change accordingly to the updated story and add your two words. Thx

Here's our starting sentence! - Times have changed

Story as it progresses:

Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named "Mooof, the Bacon Knight" I hated broccoli pie.

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters capable of launching shroomkin at high school musicals.

"What does this yeti bacon cost?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy yeti bacon. Symeon thought "holy shiet! those ain't mah meetloofs!"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his

sonejidh
01-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Ah I didn't join the last time but lets kick it off it seems like fun.

The story
Times have changed since the

Gwaer
01-12-2016, 09:19 AM
The story
Times have changed since the frost ring

Sinistarlol
01-12-2016, 09:24 AM
The Story:

Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator

pjvedder
01-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me.

QuartZ
01-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was

Gwaer
01-12-2016, 11:50 AM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly

pjvedder
01-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I

funktion
01-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly

Zophie
01-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by

RCDv57
01-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people.

QuartZ
01-12-2016, 02:20 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought

pjvedder
01-12-2016, 02:32 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would

Valnir
01-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some

Zophie
01-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in

Saeijou
01-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger

Prominis
01-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When

Timlagor
01-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first

Sinistarlol
01-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about

CZE_Ty
01-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin

pjvedder
01-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named Mooof,

Sinistarlol
01-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named Mooof, the Bacon Knight

Gwaer
01-12-2016, 09:01 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named Mooof, the Bacon Knight I HATED

Xenavire
01-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named Mooof, the Bacon Knight I HATED broccoli pie

Sinistarlol
01-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named "Mooof, the Bacon Knight" I hated broccoli pie.

"How come?"

SnowwyWolf
01-13-2016, 12:16 AM

"How come?"

It's complicated,

Valnir
01-13-2016, 05:44 AM

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often

szimek
01-13-2016, 07:07 AM

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have

Silvanos
01-13-2016, 08:17 AM

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters

Gwaer
01-13-2016, 08:44 AM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named "Mooof, the Bacon Knight" I HATED broccoli pie.

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters capable of

Valnir
01-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Times have changed since the frost ring arena's gladiator killed me. It was quite chilly when I was promptly inveigled by silly people, who thought it would play some part in a bigger phantasmagoria. When I first heard about the Shroomkin named "Mooof, the Bacon Knight" I HATED broccoli pie.

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters capable of launching shroomkin

Gwaer
01-13-2016, 11:35 AM

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters capable of launching shroomkin at high

Zophie
01-13-2016, 12:34 PM

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters capable of launching shroomkin at high school musicals

Gwaer
01-13-2016, 12:36 PM

"How come?"

It's complicated, refrigerators often don't have rocket thrusters capable of launching shroomkin at high school musicals.

"What does

Reckless
01-13-2016, 12:45 PM

"How come?"

"What does this yeti

RCDv57
01-13-2016, 01:41 PM

"How come?"

Saeijou
01-13-2016, 02:17 PM

"How come?"

Well, it

Valnir
01-13-2016, 02:26 PM

"How come?"

Well, it is truly

Prominis
01-13-2016, 03:07 PM

"How come?"

Well, it is truly Kraken innards

Sinistarlol
01-13-2016, 04:09 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards." said Symeon.

Gwaer
01-13-2016, 04:17 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards." said Symeon. Who was

Valnir
01-13-2016, 04:41 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards." said Symeon. Who was a retired

Gwaer
01-13-2016, 06:02 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards." said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon

QuartZ
01-14-2016, 04:28 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards." said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer

pjvedder
01-14-2016, 06:42 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was.

Valnir
01-14-2016, 08:26 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I

QuartZ
01-14-2016, 08:39 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof

pjvedder
01-14-2016, 08:42 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would

Sinistarlol
01-14-2016, 08:54 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards

Reckless
01-14-2016, 11:03 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like?

Zophie
01-14-2016, 11:06 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?"

Valnir
01-14-2016, 01:59 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just

Prominis
01-14-2016, 02:07 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like

Saeijou
01-14-2016, 03:07 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty

Valnir
01-14-2016, 03:12 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and

Gwaer
01-14-2016, 03:12 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon

funktion
01-14-2016, 04:22 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie.

Sinistarlol
01-14-2016, 09:48 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory

Zophie
01-14-2016, 11:01 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything

Cernz
01-15-2016, 02:23 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy

RCDv57
01-15-2016, 02:39 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy yeti bacon.

Valnir
01-15-2016, 02:46 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy yeti bacon. Symeon thought

QuartZ
01-15-2016, 03:20 AM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy yeti bacon. Symeon thought "holy shiet!"

Sinistarlol
01-15-2016, 03:11 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy yeti bacon. Symeon thought "holy shiet!" those ain't

Zophie
01-15-2016, 03:18 PM

"How come?"

"Well, it is truly Kraken innards," said Symeon. Who was a retired Silver Talon fashion designer? I was. Therefore I asked Mooof, "What would your innards taste like, Primal Bacon?" He just danced like a tasty meatloaf and not bacon zombie faerie. Princess Cory changed everything into fluffy yeti bacon. Symeon thought "holy shiet! those ain't mah meetloofs!"

Saeijou
01-15-2016, 03:25 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the

Sinistarlol
01-15-2016, 03:27 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues

Valnir
01-15-2016, 06:04 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the

QuartZ
01-15-2016, 08:04 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory

Zophie
01-15-2016, 08:42 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio

Prominis
01-15-2016, 10:08 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental

straumwar
01-15-2016, 10:17 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands.

Erukk
01-16-2016, 07:02 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed

Valnir
01-16-2016, 10:16 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys

Sinistarlol
01-17-2016, 12:21 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the

sonejidh
01-17-2016, 02:46 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while

Erukk
01-17-2016, 03:37 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly

Valnir
01-17-2016, 05:26 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a

Sinistarlol
01-17-2016, 09:34 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction"

Valnir
01-17-2016, 10:02 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal

Jensling
01-17-2016, 10:54 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song.

RCDv57
01-17-2016, 12:00 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces

Gwaer
01-17-2016, 12:07 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who

Prominis
01-17-2016, 02:49 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils

RCDv57
01-17-2016, 04:49 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon.

Valnir
01-18-2016, 02:49 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined

Sinistarlol
01-18-2016, 04:43 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his

Erukk
01-18-2016, 06:12 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3]

Valnir
01-18-2016, 08:04 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody

RCDv57
01-18-2016, 09:11 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness

Zophie
01-18-2016, 11:09 PM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness mesmerizing many

RCDv57
01-19-2016, 01:55 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness mesmerizing many mangled monkies

Erukk
01-19-2016, 04:28 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness mesmerizing many mangled monkies into devastating

Valnir
01-19-2016, 05:35 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness mesmerizing many mangled monkies into devastating tap dancing

RCDv57
01-19-2016, 05:36 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness mesmerizing many mangled monkies into devastating tap dancing new york.

Valnir
01-21-2016, 05:57 AM

"How come?"

Anyways, the story continues in the meatloaf factory dance studio with transcendental fish hands. Love blossomed chaos keys into the void while Gozzog quietly sings a "One Direction" death metal cover song. This seduces Moof, who seductively unveils yeti bacon. Puck joined using his [Magical Xylophone+3], the melody of madness mesmerizing many mangled monkies into devastating tap dancing new york.

Could it

Zophie
01-23-2016, 12:04 AM

"How come?"

Could it be that

Valnir
02-05-2016, 06:27 AM

"How come?"

Could it be that PVE patch

hitchslap88
02-05-2016, 07:38 AM

"How come?"

Could it be that PVE patch will finally