PDA

View Full Version : who do i contact for Judge number

jefffbigred
01-19-2011, 08:48 PM
My name is jeff fensin and i became a judge for wow when CZE took over the card game. i never received a number for becoming a judge and i want to know with that number will be my CZE number for tournment play.

Roshen
01-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Hello Jeff,

If you took the CZE Judge Test at the beginning, your CZE ID lives in the Test Center.

Follow the directions in the post here to get your CZE ID and Activation Number: http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=4299

If you took it more recently, the Test Center no longer gives out CZE IDs. You can get one of these numbers currently at Battleground Locations, Realm Qualifiers, or Darkmoon Faires.

skey23
01-19-2011, 09:33 PM
If your CZE ID is not in your profile on the testing site, then you will have to get a CZE card from one of the following options:

- Realm Qualifier: The RQ kits are shipping with 16 CZE ID cards. You are more than welcome to snag one of these ID cards for yourself so that you can get things rolling with tournaments and stuff.
- Battlegrounds: BG kits are supposed to start shipping with CZE cards soon.
- DMF or higher event: CZE IDs are readily available at these events. DMF Orlando is coming up soon!