PDA

View Full Version : Playing PvE while waiting between tournament rounds

fido_one
01-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Hey all,

Anyone know where this stands? Hexent used to hint they wanted this, and it makes total sense. Just thinking about it as I twiddle my thumbs for a round 2 in draft. Not saying 'the campaign patch', but I'm assuming everyone is still shooting for this ability as a goal? 'cause it would be awesome.

Silvanos
01-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Cory has said many times that he really wants to have this, but there hasn't been much talk of how close it is to implementation.

nicosharp
01-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Mid-game PvE progression would have to be sans the timed concede's. Also notification of the new round would have to give you a pop-up, but it should be easily feasible.

Rycajo
01-22-2016, 12:08 PM
As was posted on Reddit, it seems Cory made an off-hand comment that would lead me to believe this feature is being worked on now, possibly coming in with this patch:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hextcg/comments/421ujs/saving_campaign_midbattle/

Xenavire
01-22-2016, 12:28 PM
I dunno, that sounds like dungeon progress saving, not in-battle progress - would be exciting though.

Halsey
01-22-2016, 12:29 PM
I've been thinking the bug that pulls you out of arena and back into the tournament page, even after you've dropped, was an indication that they were working on this functionality. Though based on the behavior of the current build, it was still a work in progress. Along with a couple warning messages if you drop before a tournament starts, it did make me think they were working on it, so perhaps with PvE it will be ready. We can hope.

Rycajo
01-22-2016, 02:20 PM
I dunno, that sounds like dungeon progress saving, not in-battle progress - would be exciting though.

I suppose it is possible Cory mixed up saying battle instead of dungeon. But he did say battle, so I'm hoping we have mid-battle saving coming soon.