PDA

View Full Version : and this happens

toaster4k
01-22-2016, 09:05 PM
OK I never got massacred that fast on arena, tought it was so funny i had to share.

Dead on 2nd turn by warbot lol. Post ur worst lost on arena?

*the warbot had a free mastery of time bonus

wolzarg
01-22-2016, 09:10 PM
That is the third turn.

Aradon
01-22-2016, 09:13 PM
I think he meant he only got two turns. If the AI got a Mastery of Time, then it gets 3 turns on the play plus that. That's enough to cast Charge bot, Reactor Bot x2, and then Charge Hulk for the kill.

wolzarg
01-22-2016, 09:28 PM
I think he meant he only got two turns. If the AI got a Mastery of Time, then it gets 3 turns on the play plus that. That's enough to cast Charge bot, Reactor Bot x2, and then Charge Hulk for the kill.
Fair enough warbot is notoriously unfair even more so than xarlox honestly.

Rycajo
01-22-2016, 11:40 PM
Warbot had 4 resources. Not sure how he does that by turn 2 even with a bonus turn.

But still brutal. Reactor Bots are pretty OP with his passive ability and double charge shards throughout his deck.

pyrovoice
01-23-2016, 03:54 AM
yeah this mastery of time turn 2 when you are on the draw is too strong...

Erukk
01-23-2016, 04:47 AM
Nowhere near as bad as that Warbot overkill, but I ran into what was basically Princess Cory's god hand before, and it was truly terrible.

Cory's 1st: Shard, Princess Victoria, Forgotten Monarch (flight and intensity), and Holiday.
My 1st: "unicornpoop" Sapphire and Gearsmith.
Cory's 2nd: Second ruby (activates intensity gem), Colin, swings, and forces discard and draw 3.
My 2nd: No shards. "unicornpoop-ity unicornpoop"
Cory's 3rd: Shard, Buccaneer, bounces Gearsmith, swings, and forces another discard and draw.
My 3rd: Still no shards. *headdesk*
Cory's 4th: Boundless Imagination, transforms all to powerful troops, and swings for win.

Khazrakh
01-23-2016, 04:56 AM
Had a game against Nelebrin Scout once where he had 2x Wrathwood Colossus and 1x Fist of Briggadon on the board in turn 3.
Rngesus giveth - Rngesus taketh.

Showsni
01-23-2016, 03:59 PM
Nowhere near as bad as that Warbot overkill, but I ran into what was basically Princess Cory's god hand before, and it was truly terrible.

Cory's 1st: Shard, Princess Victoria, Forgotten Monarch (flight and intensity), and Holiday.
My 1st: "unicornpoop" Sapphire and Gearsmith.
Cory's 2nd: Second ruby (activates intensity gem), Colin, swings, and forces discard and draw 3.
My 2nd: No shards. "unicornpoop-ity unicornpoop"
Cory's 3rd: Shard, Buccaneer, bounces Gearsmith, swings, and forces another discard and draw.
My 3rd: Still no shards. *headdesk*
Cory's 4th: Boundless Imagination, transforms all to powerful troops, and swings for win.

You think that's bad? I've had Cory turn 2 Supporting Fire into turn 3 Eye of Creation for Eternal Guardian and Triumvirate. (I think that was it... Something ridiculous, anyway. Maybe one turn slower.)

Graydeath
01-23-2016, 04:22 PM
two days ago i was destroied by king gabriel for two consecutive time:

firts match
1st: diamond shard, princess Victoria, Palmeades
2nd: ruby shard, Lionel Flynn
afther that a troop every turn all bigger and more ispired...

second match
3rd: to the king in triumvirate