PDA

View Full Version : Ironically real crisis while playing crisis mode

rebelrey7248
01-24-2016, 07:29 AM
Last night while wife and I were playing Crisis mode, a child woke up in the other room. During the intervention with the child, a drink got knocked into the game box containing the unused starters, Heroes Unite and Crisis 2. We've got them drying out, but I'm wondering if there's a way to acquire replacement starters and the unused standard mode villains(HU and C2 somehow avoided the liquid reign of terror), without repurchasing the sets. All the oversized heroes are okay, so it would just be the kicks, punches and vulnerability cards, maybe standard mode villains.

IAmTheGreat
01-24-2016, 08:20 AM
Pm me. I have extra starters from buying every set I could mail you, if you're ok PayPaling me the cost of shipping.

rebelrey7248
01-24-2016, 10:29 AM
Did a rundown of what is unusable now, and it's only a few kicks, punches and vulnerabilities. Villains survived. I've got more, so we'll be okay(Extras from having three base sets), mostly just seeing if they've got a way to get replacements for cards that die. Thanks for the offer, though. Great community we've got here.

kshock68
01-24-2016, 01:30 PM
Crisis...averted? LOL

Me thinks that there's a custom Crisis card in this situation...

LexLuthorJr
01-26-2016, 01:24 PM
I've got more, so we'll be okay(Extras from having three base sets), mostly just seeing if they've got a way to get replacements for cards that die.

I always wondered this myself. I take the game around to different friends' houses and I worry that I might lose a card or two at some point. Does Cryptozoic have any kind of card replacement program?

BenJazz
01-26-2016, 02:41 PM
I always wondered this myself. I take the game around to different friends' houses and I worry that I might lose a card or two at some point. Does Cryptozoic have any kind of card replacement program?

I was freaking out the first few times I played Forever Evil as I kept thinking I would loose some of the tokens. haha

rebelrey7248
01-27-2016, 07:41 AM
At least with Forever Evil, you could substitute pennies, nickels and dimes for the tokens.

Hooner
02-01-2016, 12:42 AM
I had a few cards that had gotten water damaged in the past. When I inquired directly with cryptozoic's customer support with it, they told me to list the cards that were damaged and they sent me fresh new replacement cards free of charge and free of shipping costs.

I'm super impressed with cryptozoic's customer service as a whole and i would recommend sending them a message.