PDA

View Full Version : Question about Factions

Svenn
01-26-2016, 09:58 AM
I know that there are some alternate dungeons/paths specific to factions, and I'm not sure if it's still the case but faction specific cards were mentioned before too. What else is going to be tied to factions? Will Raids allow playing with players cross faction? Does it matter for guilds in any way?

I need to plan out my characters, and it matters whether faction is important in the future or not. ;)

WolfCrypt
01-26-2016, 10:01 AM
EDIT: I'm sure cards be in but I heard that raids were planned (from visters to offices like KingGab) Said raids are faction specific. Every Faction gets same raids but can't have mixed faction parties

Xenavire
01-26-2016, 10:09 AM
With 10 slots, you should be able to slot in at least one max-level of each faction, and for one-time rewards there is a delete button...

It should work out. Might be a lot of work though.

funktion
01-26-2016, 10:22 AM
I can almost guarantee that it will not matter for guilds, your account will be in a guild not your character.

Svenn
01-26-2016, 10:56 AM
I can almost guarantee that it will not matter for guilds, your account will be in a guild not your character.

That's what I'm figuring, but I want to be sure.

With 10 slots, you should be able to slot in at least one max-level of each faction, and for one-time rewards there is a delete button...

It should work out. Might be a lot of work though.

I'm not worried about having max level characters of different factions, but some friends were asking me about some of this stuff. I figured if there was anything we needed to coordinate for some reason (not all creating the same classes in the same factions, for example), then it would be good to know that now.

MuffLord4
01-26-2016, 10:58 AM
imo factions shouldn't matter for raiding....don't force RP on your playerbase

Erebus
01-26-2016, 11:03 AM
That's an issue I noticed. With the exception of a couple card effects, race and class doesn't seem to matter anymore...

Saeijou
01-26-2016, 11:16 AM
wtb more character slots... 1 million gold each? np!

Svenn
01-26-2016, 11:26 AM
That's an issue I noticed. With the exception of a couple card effects, race and class doesn't seem to matter anymore...

Except for all the talents, and the shard restrictions while leveling?

What were you expecting to matter there?

funktion
01-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Except for all the talents, and the shard restrictions while leveling?

What were you expecting to matter there?

I'm guessing he meant on cards? But then him saying "anymore" doesn't make any sense, they matter more than they ever did, maybe not much more but still.

seashell
01-26-2016, 11:29 AM
I think he is referring to the fact that we live in a democracy :P.