PDA

View Full Version : GM and RL effect?

Xavon
01-26-2016, 11:34 AM
So the RL and GM are getting the DC effect for the time being. Two questions.

1) to confirm, this does not mean that RL and GM got the random items, just the drop bonus, right?
2) For GK or higher, or just anyone who has two or more of these three levels, do they stack (or does this only benefit pure RL and GM backers)?

Saeijou
01-26-2016, 11:36 AM
2) do not stack

sukebe
01-26-2016, 11:38 AM
2) do not stack

that is what I figured. It would have been crazy for grand kings to get +300% loot from bosses...

katkillad
01-26-2016, 11:38 AM
2) For GK or higher, or just anyone who has two or more of these three levels, do they stack (or does this only benefit pure RL and GM backers)?

GK didn't get the extra 6 months of drafts even though they were affected in the same way as people with those tiers, so I highly doubt they stack.

Jormungandr
01-26-2016, 11:41 AM
Probably clear to everyone else reading the thread, but I had to piece things together through context.

GM = Guild Master kickstarter pledge level
RL = Raid Leader kickstarter pledge level
DC = Dungeon Crawler kickstarter pledge level

And this is in reference to the item in the patch notes saying that guild masters and raid leaders are temporarily gaining the dungeon crawler bonus since their specific bonuses can't be implemented yet. (Since there are not yet any guilds or raids in the game)

Nothing more to add. I just had to think a bit to figure out the acronyms, and figured I'd share my work. :)

AstaSyneri
01-26-2016, 11:48 AM
As a DC and RL I think this is a very fair move (even though I don't get double the benefit ;-)). RLs and GMs up to this point have been on the far end of the benefits, this will treat the wounds a bit.

Saeijou
01-26-2016, 11:58 AM
GK didn't get the extra 6 months of drafts even though they were affected in the same way as people with those tiers, so I highly doubt they stack.

GK have drafts for life Oo

Tazelbain
01-26-2016, 11:59 AM
To be fair your estate should get 6-monthes free daft after you die.

katkillad
01-26-2016, 12:01 PM
GK have drafts for life Oo

All I'm saying is GK is also missing out on those bonuses/features just the same. The fact that they already have a sweet deal doesnt change that.

Won't somebody think of the GK's :(

Miwa
01-26-2016, 12:18 PM
How are we missing out? We still got the extra 6 months of draft, and we get the DC bonus... :P