PDA

View Full Version : UI Irritation: "Choose" OK button covers Thresholds

Deckofmanythings
01-27-2016, 09:06 AM
As a Necrotic Mage I of course am running a five shard deck. This means using cards like Lixil and Crypt Dust to ensure I hit all five thresholds.

When I go to choose a threshold, the OK button covers up what I already have and I have to use my faulty short-term memory to recall if I needed Ruby or Wild to complete the set. I thought I could just back-up a step with "ESC" and glance at my thresholds to see what I need.

Any chance we can have the entire Choose UI moved up like half an inch for us old folks with faulty short-term memory? Thanks.

tecnophi
01-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Or just move the threshold and resource off back to the left where it was before? I think it worked very well there. Now in the center of the screen feels too busy. The cards, the resources, and the thresholds are all there in the center so when you mouse over cards it covers the resources and thresholds. In general, the UI feels a lot smaller than before. Especially like the mage spells, the buttons are quite small at the bottom left (which I assume is for it to scale up to a large number of spell buttons to occupy that row).

(Also for match streaming purposes, card guards will now be hiding the resources and thresholds now. Since on mouse over, it would "peek under" the card guard if it only covers the cards.)

Zophie
01-27-2016, 11:12 AM
(Also for match streaming purposes, card guards will now be hiding the resources and thresholds now. Since on mouse over, it would "peek under" the card guard if it only covers the cards.)

That's a good point