PDA

View Full Version : raids=handy CCG mechanics?

MuffLord4
01-27-2016, 02:47 PM
Hi, I'm pretty much in shock right now, a friend Told me that raids in hex will work similar to handy TCGs in that we will not really fight together but just basically fight our own battle without interacting with eachother and hitting down the bosses HP till he's dead.

is there any truth to that?

Svenn
01-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Not sure what a handy TCG is but no. That's not how we've been told they will work.

MuffLord4
01-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Any info on how they'll work?

easy to digest for non english readers :s

Mejis
01-27-2016, 02:53 PM
I don't think there's any up-to-date info on how raids will work, so anything will be pure speculation at this point. I'm sure we'll hear soon enough. All we know is that Cory hasn't forgotten about them, as per: https://www.hextcg.com/the-future-of-hex/

Svenn
01-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Any info on how they'll work?

easy to digest for non english readers :s

Not a whole lot of info right now, but 3 players versus a raid boss. Most of the info we have on raids is pretty old. You will all be fighting a boss together at the same time.

MuffLord4
01-27-2016, 03:09 PM
in handygames u don't interact with the other players, u basically all do a 1v1 until you die and if the boss goes down by the others you win,

Svenn
01-27-2016, 03:10 PM
in handygames u don't interact with the other players, u basically all do a 1v1 until you die and if the boss goes down by the others you win,

Yeah, nothing like that has ever been discussed as far as raids go. It's supposed to be 3v1 co-op.

tecnophi
01-27-2016, 03:50 PM
The general assumption is that raids will be similar to what was done for WoWTCG raids (which was worked on by employees of HexEnt).

Where 3 players play against a raid deck. The players can interact with each other by healing the other player or giving bonuses to another player's troop.

Svenn
01-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Let me put it this way... there are a lot of cards/effects that say "for each opposing champion" or similar things, meaning they are already planning cards around games with more than 2 players.

Daer
01-27-2016, 05:59 PM
I assume Hex raids will work very similar to WoWTCG raids.