PDA

View Full Version : Missing Loot; Do we report it to CS or not?

fido_one
01-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Hey all,

I got a message when I tried to open a boss pack that said 'unable to open contents, contact CS.' I am a Dungeon Crawler KS backer, so it was the additional won pack that errored out.

Should I really submit this to customer service? My tendency is to say 'no' as the rewards aren't worth my time to submit a ticket nor would I imagine it to be worth it for the CS people (since I don't care too much). But I don't want to miss an opportunity for the CS folks to collect data if that is the intent of the error message.

What are other people doing when they hit this error for non PvP/paid play? Error is attached below so as not to confuse it with the 'can't find item' in the loot table error that also occasionally pops up during the campaign.

HEXahedron
01-27-2016, 04:40 PM
Fear not! Your rewards are not gone. You can find and open this pack in Kismet's Well.

We've got the error on our known issues list. We know it's inconvenient and hope to have it fixed soon.

fido_one
01-27-2016, 04:41 PM
Fear not! Your rewards are not gone. You can find and open this pack in Kismet's Well.

We've got the error on our known issues list. We know it's inconvenient and hope to have it fixed soon.

Oh awesome! More happy that I didn't have to bug the very awesome and good CS folks over at Gameforge. Thanks for the response HEXahedron!

Xexist
01-27-2016, 05:31 PM

One of my 'empty loots' had a legendary in it! You sneaky sneaks trolled me! <3 you

Xexist
01-27-2016, 05:34 PM

oh not to threadjack, but can someone decipher what this was, and did I get it? Im hoping it was the 100,000 tourney prize

http://i67.tinypic.com/jadiyd.jpg

NOBLEStarshield
01-29-2016, 01:44 PM
For players that may not know where Kismet Well is in game:

Click the Store Icon (First one up top, coin with the letter H in it) > click the 'open packs' button > drag and drop packs into Kismet's Well.

Xexist
01-29-2016, 01:57 PM
For players that may not know where Kismet Well is in game:

Click the Store Icon (First one up top, coin with the letter H in it) > click the 'open packs' button > drag and drop packs into Kismet's Well.

Anyone? what the heck is that mystery card serial number thingy?

Audens
01-29-2016, 02:16 PM
Anyone? what the heck is that mystery card serial number thingy?

Curious as well. Based on the location in the pack, I assume it's a piece of equipment, but I went through all of mine, and couldn't figure out what it was. Admittedly may have missed it, among the 1,000 other pieces of equipment.

Novalius
01-29-2016, 03:39 PM
96339D02-BE95-4C5F-8BFB-BE877329017B
Not Found

When opening certain packs. It's happened at least 5 times to me.
The first time it happened to me I submitted a ticket but have since given up and just started compiling a list of the times it happens so I can make a "mega" ticket if I want. :/

Xexist
01-29-2016, 03:42 PM
96339D02-BE95-4C5F-8BFB-BE877329017B
Not Found

When opening certain packs. It's happened at least 5 times to me.
The first time it happened to me I submitted a ticket but have since given up and just started compiling a list of the times it happens so I can make a "mega" ticket if I want. :/

I think its like a spectral oak or something really special that isnt in game yet. Im pretty sure.

would be much easier if they used better naming convention like spectral_lotus_oops_I_mean_oak.hex