PDA

View Full Version : The pve campaign and multiple deck builds

OrpheusOverdrive
01-29-2016, 12:27 PM
Is it not possible to have multiple decks saved in playing the campaign? Having to rebuild the same deck save is a MAJOR pain in the ass and it REALLY sucks the life out of playing the pve. If it is some reward for getting a certain level can you just not do that anymore? This doesn't enhance the play experience in any positive way at all. :mad:

GenghisMike
01-29-2016, 01:03 PM
Agreed, I love the PvE campaign but this is something I hope they can address soon. Given that we need to alter our decks to beat certain encounters it would be nice to do so without having to rework your entire deck multiple times.

Xenavire
01-29-2016, 01:05 PM
This was my first thought, and it needs to change.

Mejis
01-29-2016, 01:09 PM
Yes. Either full control of as many decks as we like, or at least a primary and secondary deck slot would do for now.

toaster4k
01-29-2016, 01:37 PM
Agreed.

Flairina
01-29-2016, 02:14 PM
Most definitely. I switch between four or five decks OUTSIDE of one off fights. Having to remake it every tiem is REALLY annoying; there's not even an "empty deck" button.

OrpheusOverdrive
01-29-2016, 02:21 PM
Most definitely. I switch between four or five decks OUTSIDE of one off fights. Having to remake it every tiem is REALLY annoying; there's not even an "empty deck" button.

Yeah, my mouse is going to crack in half with the amount of double clicking to clear a deck heh.

Caldera
01-29-2016, 02:36 PM
This is the one glaring exception to this otherwise great new content. It is quite necessary to allow saving and choosing from at least a few decks per character.

GobBluth
01-29-2016, 03:42 PM
We're supposed to be recording our decks on pen and paper, why would a digital only game have a save deck feature?

Xexist
01-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Im pretty confident they will be adding this feature eventually, because frankly it makes NO sense not to.

MaximumSquid
01-29-2016, 04:07 PM
No over world map music and no saved decks are my only criticisms of PvE so far

At this point we probably need a feature to upload decks to other players, link in chat, and on the forums as well

Xexist
01-29-2016, 04:15 PM
They do have a 'Deck hash' listed. Maybe they intend on just copy and pasting the hash in to 'share' deck builds

xanbie
01-29-2016, 04:56 PM
why not have a quick slot like system. This would include different skill tree point layout for each deck too. how to get extra slots let the devs decide that. quest, missions, level, gold, or crafted deck boxes. Then get rid of the pay to re-spec because this replaces that and have unlimited respec.

I know that class is set to your char and can't change but FF14 has a nice quick slot system.

Yoss
01-29-2016, 08:46 PM
Totally agree. And we have multiple threads saying this same thing. :)