PDA

View Full Version : The Usurper (Dungeon?)

Flairina
01-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Okay, so there is a pack in existence called "The Usurper Pack". By trend, it should come from a dungeon. But after Devonshire Keep, the first part of PVE ends. There are no new nodes on the map, and all are completed. So where is it?

It occurred to me that perhaps this dungeon is ardent only, or some such. So I asked in chat. Literally no one knew anything about it. Or, they were unwilling to talk about it. So, what? Is it just some big secret? What am I missing here?

dogmod
01-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Okay, so there is a pack in existence called "The Usurper Pack". By trend, it should come from a dungeon. But after Devonshire Keep, the first part of PVE ends. There are no new nodes on the map, and all are completed. So where is it?

It occurred to me that perhaps this dungeon is ardent only, or some such. So I asked in chat. Literally no one knew anything about it. Or, they were unwilling to talk about it. So, what? Is it just some big secret? What am I missing here?

The usurper is an Ardent dungeon

Flairina
01-29-2016, 02:16 PM
The usurper is an Ardent dungeon

Oh thank you, that is literally ALL I wanted to know. Is one of the dungeons underworld specific too?

Svenn
01-29-2016, 02:18 PM
I believe there are 6 dungeons... 1 is the starter dungeon (Crayburn) and 2 are faction specific (one Ardent, one Underworld).

Flairina
01-29-2016, 02:21 PM
I believe there are 6 dungeons... 1 is the starter dungeon (Crayburn) and 2 are faction specific (one Ardent, one Underworld).

That's gotta be either Devonshire or Romor, since I know ardent troops can go to Smoldering Dead and Tranquil Dream. Hmm. Thank you for the info.

Aradon
01-29-2016, 02:27 PM
Romor is underworld-only, yes.