PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Gareth Kay Ardent?

Ubiquity
01-29-2016, 02:25 PM
See title. All the other troops are Ardent and get the decreased cost from the recruiter. So why not Gareth? Is he a spy?! A traitor?! Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Brjuntinaar
01-29-2016, 02:56 PM
Lots of Gareth Kay threads today.

I'm scandalized that you would even suggest this! Gareth is beyond scrutiny, he is the most noble soul that Entrath has ever known. That said, did you also add this to the bug report forum?

NOBLEStarshield
01-29-2016, 03:33 PM
I have to agree it sounds almost like you doubt his character and allegiance. This will be the biggest scandal Entrath has ever seen since you know that whole thing about Kings and other Lords and Ladies being awoken by the Necrotics.

Xexist
01-29-2016, 03:41 PM
I have to agree it sounds almost like you doubt his character and allegiance. This will be the biggest scandal Entrath has ever seen since you know that whole thing about Kings and other Lords and Ladies being awoken by the Necrotics.

I totally saw him walking off set of the 'Real housewives of Entrath'

SCANDALOUS

funktion
01-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Pretty sure this is just an oversight / bug... but yeah, don't trust scumbag gareth

Vorpal
01-31-2016, 12:17 PM
Gareth Kay's ability doesn't even work. he's totally bugged!

Chinane
02-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Gareth Kay's ability doesn't even work. he's totally bugged!

He's obviously a disguised Shin'hare spy.

LeMazing
02-01-2016, 07:53 AM
He's obviously a disguised Shin'hare spy.http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/images/cards/big/WolsyWabbit.jpg

As a distant cousin to the Shin'hare, Wolsy Wabbit is an Underworld sympathizer.

Ogodei
02-02-2016, 06:20 AM
Spearcliff Cloud Knight doesn't seem to count as Ardent either, at least it wasn't affected by Ardent Recruiter. :(

RanaDunes
02-02-2016, 06:54 AM
So, that explains his lies of "preventing" damage from my troops yet letting them die and all what we get is "oops, my bad."... Damn you Gareth Kay you traitor....!

Ubiquity
02-02-2016, 01:57 PM
So, that explains his lies of "preventing" damage from my troops yet letting them die and all what we get is "oops, my bad."... Damn you Gareth Kay you traitor....!

This has never even occurred to me! Finally an explanation! But... who else knew about this? Why would he be gifted to every human character. I say this conspiracy goes all the way to the top!