PDA

View Full Version : How to get extra copies of the Unique card you get from the Tutorial Dungeon?

Kalis
01-30-2016, 08:36 PM
How can I get extra copies of the Unique cards you get at the end of the tutorial dungeon like Gareth(Human) or Zilith (Vennen)?

Do I have to make new Human and Vennen characters to run the tutorial dungeon again? Or can they drop from Adventure packs?

Vorpal
01-30-2016, 09:11 PM
Just make new characters and run through. You can delete characters if you need to.

I haven't seen any drop from adventer packs.

Reeplay
01-30-2016, 09:53 PM
You need to make a new character and replay the crayburn castle portion of the campaign. It's worth noting that some other rares only come from completing other quests with a certain race later in the campaign so. There isn't a list of quest unique cards yet but i'm sure someone in the community will have one soon

Vorpal
01-30-2016, 10:56 PM
Would you mind letting us know which quest has the other rares? I wasn't aware of that.

Flairina
01-30-2016, 11:51 PM
Alternatively, just buy the crayburn castle pack for the race off the auction house. Or wait until the AH can list the new PVE cards and buy them there.

Elwinz
01-31-2016, 01:06 AM
Would you mind letting us know which quest has the other rares? I wasn't aware of that.

Passing the gnome bridges gives you racial card. Shinhare = emperers ito will, elf = ashwoood colossus

IronPheasant
01-31-2016, 06:10 AM
I have two Ashwood Colossoususus. I think they're in packs.

Haven't seen any of the tutorial rares in them tho. Dunno if Princess's's Kiss is in there either - maybe not since every character can get one.

Flairina
01-31-2016, 08:57 AM
Yep, Ashwood Colossus is in packs. Not a guaranteed drop. Can't say what the specific racial drops are as of yet, I'm sure there'll be a guide up eventually.

Lafoote
01-31-2016, 09:05 AM
They probably need to address this. Either work in a way to repeat the opening dungeon or add racial packs to the campaign loot table as well. Creating throw away characters to run it is tedious and does not add to enjoyment.

Xenavire
01-31-2016, 09:45 AM

Haven't seen any of the tutorial rares in them tho. Dunno if Princess's's Kiss is in there either - maybe not since every character can get one.

I think there are several encounter-only cards (The Piranhas, the Wormoid, etc) and a few from quests (Contract Killing).

All in all it feels pretty good knowing that certain cards are always waiting for you, while you have the excitement of tons of pack cracking.

Cainhu
02-01-2016, 02:55 AM

How can you get the Princess's Kiss ? I played through most of the campaign, and I didn't get it. Maybe it's from the hag encounter ?

Which quest gives you Contact Killing ?

Reeplay
02-01-2016, 03:04 AM
How can you get the Princess's Kiss ? I played through most of the campaign, and I didn't get it. Maybe it's from the hag encounter ?

Which quest gives you Contact Killing ?

Princess's Kiss is from reverting the frog on board against the Hag Sorceress then winning the game. (The reverted frog must be alive when you win)
Contract killing is from doing the Blood Beneath quest

Yep, Ashwood Colossus is in packs. Not a guaranteed drop. Can't say what the specific racial drops are as of yet, I'm sure there'll be a guide up eventually.

Ashwood Colossus is quest reward only. Ambling Mesa quest with Elf to be specific