PDA

View Full Version : Text size during the Campaign too small

Voormas
01-31-2016, 12:41 AM
Hey there,

This isn't a huge problem, but I feel like it is useful feedback; the text size during the Campaign (so not in matches / etc) is too small

eg; I run the game at 1920x1080 (link to screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/rLRHh5c.jpg)) and have taken to streaming it to my TV via my Steam Link - when I'm sitting at the computer the text size if fine, but when out in the lounge-room it's really difficult to make anything out.

There is a ton of "wasted" space around the campaign text / battle conditions / etc - if you were trying to play this on a tablet I feel like there would be a lot of moving it up close to your face and squinting involved, also watching any streams not at full-screen might have trouble as well

(Yea I could lower the resolution / get a pair of binoculars / whatever - people don't want to have to go janitoring their screen resolution back and forward - it should be set and forget)

Ertzi
01-31-2016, 04:13 AM
/signed

Deffo would not hurt to have a larger font. Additionally, why are the dialogue text boxes so small when there is nothing else going on at the time? All the info could be a lot bigger onscreen. Not a huge issue of course, but still.

Eierdotter
02-01-2016, 05:45 AM
if the text would be bigger, so i could read it comfortably, i would also read it.
as for now it is spamming the top answer for whatever the dialogue is about.

Warrender
02-02-2016, 07:51 AM
Please think of your older players and implement some way to scale the ingame font. Thanks!