PDA

View Full Version : The campaign looks AWESOME

DeStereo
01-31-2016, 06:40 AM
Hi guys,

Just fired up Hex to see that the campaign is released! What a joy!

I was eagerly waiting for this to happen (as most of us were) and I just wanted to let the team know:
it looks AWESOME.
I am thrilled that this seems to have been well worth the wait, I just read Ben's and Cory's articles and I'm just so excited for this year in Hex.

That's it, going to play some more now :-)

Thanks HEX!

Xexist
01-31-2016, 12:05 PM
Just wait until you run into XXXXX, XXX, or XXXXX encounters. Holy hell. Some really fun and challenging encounters in your future.

XXXXX = spoilers

DeStereo
02-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Haha, can't wait till I do!
I had some challenging encounters already but nothing some deck tweaks couldn't overcome.. :)
But that witch is indeed giving me a run for my money!

Koz
02-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Haha, can't wait till I do!
I had some challenging encounters already but nothing some deck tweaks couldn't overcome.. :)
But that witch is indeed giving me a run for my money!

Lol, the Sea Hag? Yeah, she's one of the more challenging encounters. You may need to level up a bit and come back to her later.

Vorpal
02-04-2016, 09:00 AM
I've really been enjoying the campaign.

I've been amazed at how much my wife is enjoying it. We were excited about doing raids together way back when the KS was announced, and when pve came out I finally got her to play.

She has taken her human cleric deck all the way to devonshire keep, with judicious AH purchases I recommended using the gold she earned from the campaign, and some tactics training.