PDA

View Full Version : Wormoids are really bad design

theradol
01-31-2016, 10:50 PM
so there are a number of reasons why the wormoids are terrible, and none of are the fact that the encounter is challenging- but why the encounter is challenging. The game shouldn't mess with your deck, make your restart over and over again til you get the one card that wins for you, or make you replay the same fights repeatedly if you don't want to do those things. This is bad stuff and its not fun. Optional isn't an excuse for it being this bad, it needs to just be removed entirely in my opinion.

Im a ks backer and invested in the game, but if i was not then upon arriving at the wormoids section, I would quit and never look back. Its that poorly made.

The rest of the campaign so far was real good btw, so gj with everything else.

Alamand
01-31-2016, 11:39 PM
Imo it would be ok if they just reduced it to 20-30 gnomes. Then it would be less of a grind or a bit less rng based depending on how many you try to take..

DrakarT
01-31-2016, 11:41 PM
Why don't you bring less gnomes?
Maybe you have to do more battles.. But I found easier if you take the right route with 8-9 gnomes per trip

Xexist
01-31-2016, 11:58 PM
I found 20 gnomes is a good compromise between too many extra crap in your deck and never seeing your 'real' cards, and having too few and doing a million trips. Even just 10 at a time is fine. save that battle for when you have spare time to watch tv or something and just mindlessly play

Alamand
02-01-2016, 12:28 AM
The problem with taking so few is then you're spending hours on a quest that only gives a single pack and a bad card, when instead you could run through the first area in that time, get a ton more packs and a few race specific cards.

theradol
02-01-2016, 01:16 AM
The problem with taking so few is then you're spending hours on a quest that only gives a single pack and a bad card, when instead you could run through the first area in that time, get a ton more packs and a few race specific cards.

So this is why it's so badly designed, its like a punishment on the player. You choose between the frustration of fighting with lots of gnomes in your deck, the boring time consuming nature of grinding the fights while not carrying many gnomes, or skipping content. As a game player who doesn't have tons of time to waste on boring games when I've got plenty of other ones to play, but doesn't like skipping quests especially in a game like hex is now with limited pve content, if I wasn't invested in this as a backer I would refuse to take any of these three punishments and would just go play other games.

Considering how good the rest of the campaign is, there's no need for this encounter to be like this and you dev people need to put this high on the tier list for a change.

Juneauz
02-01-2016, 01:50 AM
Personally, I loved it. Took 30 gnomes on my first go, then 15 and and another 15 because I wanted to clear all three wings. Great fun and nice design for a segment that felt somewhat "different" from other battles. Can't ask more from a supposed rpg than creating a different "vibe" in each section, while presenting a bit of a challenge as well.

poptasticboy
02-01-2016, 02:01 AM
It's challenging, yes, and it came as a bit of a surprise to be stuck there behind compulsory battles... but saying that, I managed to beat the Wormoid Queen with all 60 gnomes and without modifying my deck from the standard build I use, so it's doable. It was definitely an interesting section with a unique feel.

Cainhu
02-01-2016, 02:17 AM
So this is why it's so badly designed, its like a punishment on the player. You choose between the frustration of fighting with lots of gnomes in your deck, the boring time consuming nature of grinding the fights while not carrying many gnomes, or skipping content. As a game player who doesn't have tons of time to waste on boring games when I've got plenty of other ones to play, but doesn't like skipping quests especially in a game like hex is now with limited pve content, if I wasn't invested in this as a backer I would refuse to take any of these three punishments and would just go play other games.

Sadly, I have to agree with this. And if you want to use only cards gained in the campaign - what most player likely do anyway - it's extra punishing and unfun.

The other problem, that the quest is poorly explained. More than one player thought he stuck in the campaign, because they didn't knew they can put down the gnomes and leave, and their deck was too weak to defeat the wormoids.

Valnir
02-01-2016, 02:48 AM
Wormoid encounters can be quite hard, try a bit less gnomes (like 6 or something) also maybe the deck needs a bit of modding, becouse bigger wormoids get +1tunneling for an action played, smaller ones get it for a troop played, for the queen.. I havent figured out a proper tactic till now, since she have mixed troops.
And the reward is the xp + gold, not the pack

RCDv57
02-01-2016, 03:03 AM
The only bad thing about it is that it the player is locked into those fights.
All the other stuff is annoying but when you can't take a break from it to try something else....
That's when people will quit.

jojobusta
02-01-2016, 03:25 AM
You can drop gnomes and leave desert without fighting.

Ertzi
02-01-2016, 03:46 AM
I have to agree that I don't like the design of the wormoid battles. And this is coming from a player that has defeated all the versions. Comparing to almost anything else, the wormoid section just isn't fun for me. It's just something I have to get over with. I have lost more times to the piranhas, but I like that encounter, because I know what to expect and I also knew I would get it eventually with the correct changes, because it's not so random. Wormoids seem more like pure luck. Lots of hidden information and the AI is holding all the cards. No matter what you do you will get punished, AND your deck is being messed with. Like I said, it is doable, and I have done it, but I just don't enjoy the encounters at all.

Dungeons are EASILY the best part of the Campaign. I have nothing bad to say about them. I love 'em all and will probably never get tired to run them. I was tired of the wormoids after my first character. I will grind the 4 cards from the Queen, but after that I will never step into that part of the desert.

Eierdotter
02-01-2016, 04:00 AM
i liked that the wormoid fights are difficult (did not beat them yet)
but it is a very poor powerlevel design imho.
i facerolled through the campaign lagging my way to this desert and then hit a big wall.
putting junk in my deck, handicapping me from using good cards in general and giving my opponent a deck that seems to be 4 times stronger then any other deck so far (except piranhas).

guess i'll just take 60 gnomes, face the mother and retry the encounter until i get 4 resources and a corrupt harvester, extinction and call teh grave.
since this seems to be the intended way for progressing through this.

pretty annoying that i have to fight like 30 garbage decks, wasting hours to get exp and get further in the campaign and then there are super op optional encounters on the side of the road.
honestly i never liked the leveling part in any game, but i assume the endgame will be worth it.

Ertzi
02-01-2016, 04:06 AM
Honestly I never liked the leveling part in any game, but I assume the endgame will be worth it.

That's weird. I always like the leveling part in every game. :D

Eierdotter
02-01-2016, 04:21 AM
That's weird. I always like the leveling part in every game. :D

i just feel like a idiot, running around collecting wood, or fighting of some wild wolfs, when i know there is a big army threatening the existence of the whole civilisation. But i have to do the boring work to reach max lvl so i can play the real thing...
maybe a better analogy with hex...
So to me it feels like i have to complete the first 5 Arena fights with 60 health(instead of 15) and i can only use common cards, 20 times. to be allowed to play a draft.

Tinfoil
02-01-2016, 06:33 AM
I think it is GREAT design. You really really shouldn't take 60 gnomes in you deck unless maybe if you play jankbot. It is not a good grinding quest, but the battle are interesting.

And for those in diamond, I can recommend Canyon Scout.

Xzaron
02-01-2016, 07:11 AM
While i have more complaints about the class (vennen mage) the bigger issue is that the fights themselves very much favor certain decks. I was running 15 gnomes across with a very strong vennen deck and it was quite difficult. To the tune of it took me probably 4 hours to do the whole thing with many changes to the deck. While I did take 60 across at once with my r/w ramp cleric in both cases it was all about getting perfect draws in order to win. This should not be what defines a fight.

Tinfoil
02-01-2016, 07:58 AM
While i have more complaints about the class (vennen mage) the bigger issue is that the fights themselves very much favor certain decks. I was running 15 gnomes across with a very strong vennen deck and it was quite difficult. To the tune of it took me probably 4 hours to do the whole thing with many changes to the deck. While I did take 60 across at once with my r/w ramp cleric in both cases it was all about getting perfect draws in order to win. This should not be what defines a fight.

Are you sure you were using the best deck for the situation? Did you try pure mill? Or Mirror Knights, Darkspires and Clouds? Hunger of the Mountain God? I tend to get hung up on tribal themes, but those are really only a fraction of the possibilities.

Piranhas are quite difficult as Coyotle because you don't have access to ruby or blood, but it is doable with diamond after lvl 8. So you can definately expect some fights to be tougher or easier with certain decks. Also don't expect one deck will not be able to beat everything.

Svenn
02-01-2016, 08:00 AM
I actually loved this. I took all 60 gnomes at once and was able to complete it with only 2 deaths. I want more encounters that mess with your deck.

Cernz
02-01-2016, 08:01 AM
except the lag in those battles, it was fine.

Xzaron
02-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Are you sure you were using the best deck for the situation? Did you try pure mill? Or Mirror Knights, Darkspires and Clouds? Hunger of the Mountain God? I tend to get hung up on tribal themes, but those are really only a fraction of the possibilities.

Piranhas are quite difficult as Coyotle because you don't have access to ruby or blood, but it is doable with diamond after lvl 8. So you can definately expect some fights to be tougher or easier with certain decks. Also don't expect one deck will not be able to beat everything.

I stuck with a fairly true to form vennen deck as any newplayer would probably true to do. However mine included Phenteo, Arcane Sage, Bastardspawn, Exarch and cards of that caliber. While putting in counters and suffocate did make the encounters a lot easier my point is that it would be almost unbeatable for a new player playing vennen.

I would love to know if anyone doing the cory challenge has attempted this as vennen mage. 16 health is just extreme vs the worms as vennen.

and for those curious i took the easy route.

Crota
02-01-2016, 09:09 AM
I loved the Wormoid Encounters... they were a lot of fun and had a lot to do with what you did thematically. The more cards you played the faster you ended up dying because you made to much noise. Nothing too complicated there. Find some rage troops and the encounter was pretty much cake.

Xzaron
02-01-2016, 09:15 AM
That is a good point crota. In my case adding some rage troops and a blood aura would have made things a lot easier. Don't get me wrong I don't mind difficult encounters. What I do have a problem with is that it is seemingly to me a main quest(mostly just because it has so many nodes and I know it isn't) and it's not intuitive on how to drop and get out of where you are.

loopholist3
02-01-2016, 09:43 AM
Doing Cory's challenge with a coyotle mage deck made this fight hard, but it wasn't because of the wormoids, it was the gnomes. The coyotles start with a lot of prophecy, and the gnomes intercept your prophecies and then run away. I had to go with 9 gnomes at a time. So lowering the the number of gnomes to 30 so that I only need to do 3 or 4 passes would have made it so I wasn't super bored by the end of it.

Honestly the bigger issue is the final fight of Devonshire, as white/green doesn't have any good removal solutions for someone who starts with a strong troop. (Unless the one of the packs you get contains repel, I had a hard time keeping track of the PvP cards I got through PvE)

Jormungandr
02-01-2016, 09:46 AM
I absolutely agree that it should be clearer that you can abandon the quest by dropping to 0 gnomes at the camp and then go on to do other things. That wasn't clear at all. Either some more text at the gnome slider screen or some text in the quest description would be probably enough. That way it would be in a place you'd see it when you were frustrated.

As a side note, I absolutely love the design of the gnomes where they'll just up and run away back into your deck as soon as they see a wormoid appear. Frustration aside, that's awesome flavor through design.

Eierdotter
02-01-2016, 10:22 AM
I absolutely agree that it should be clearer that you can abandon the quest by dropping to 0 gnomes at the camp and then go on to do other things. That wasn't clear at all. Either some more text at the gnome slider screen or some text in the quest description would be probably enough. That way it would be in a place you'd see it when you were frustrated.

As a side note, I absolutely love the design of the gnomes where they'll just up and run away back into your deck as soon as they see a wormoid appear. Frustration aside, that's awesome flavor through design.

absolutely
Hints about every useless information, but i somehow missed the
"the worms seem to only attack if you have gnomes in your deck"

Ertzi
02-01-2016, 10:24 AM
I agree that if judged purely flavor-wise the Wormoid section is awesome.

gjaustin
02-01-2016, 10:37 AM
I really liked the Wormoid challenge.

I agree it should have been clearer that you can drop them back off though.

BenRGamer
02-01-2016, 12:25 PM
I didn't mind it.

The only real problem in the quest, and this is a big problem, is a clear lack of communication.

Not once, not once, is it specified that the player can back out if they have trouble with it. That's bad design.

Seluhir
02-01-2016, 12:27 PM
1) Bad messaging. If an encounter like this is going to exist, it needs to be CLEARLY LABELED as extremely difficult and optional. Additionally, the ability to abandon needs to be clearly outlined and the method delineated within the quest text.

2) Unsatisfying encounter design. Forcing you to deal with tons of dead drops, causing even your shards to cause enemies to overwhelm you, and making all of the enemy's troops both insanely strong and numerous... these are not good paths to difficulty. They're just bad design. Not to mention all the other stuff the worms play.

3) Crappy rewards(from what I've heard).

4) Forcing you to choose between frustration and monotony is not a good choice.

Tazelbain
02-01-2016, 12:29 PM
This quest isn't worth the trouble. I doubt I will ever do it again.

Badmoonz
02-01-2016, 12:34 PM
I just wish you always went first. Thematically it would make sense since you are disturbing the area. Gamewise it's too punishing to only have the single turn before there is already something tunneled, often speeding the clock up even further. It gets to the point that if you don't go first, you should just concede and try again to save time.

Selanius
02-01-2016, 12:39 PM
I think the Wormoids should have had their own "hard mode" section. Something that makes it really clear that this part of the campaign is both optional and very difficult.

silverlocke
02-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Oh, good that it is optional. A level 3 human mage vs a 60 or even 35 hp boss who tunnels 10 cards that pop out and -1 everything and are worth 9/5 in battle... yeah not going to try this.

Alamand
02-01-2016, 04:03 PM
While technically it's optional, you do have to pick up the quest to continue, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that hates having a quest sitting there in my log incomplete, staring at me, judging me.

Mejis
02-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Gotta say I've really enjoyed the Gnome quest with my level 4 Coyotle Cleric. My only gripe was that the text at the start made it very unclear to me whether I had to do this now in one go, could come back for more etc (e.g. if I only took 10 gnomes would I be rewarded but then wouldn't be able to go back for the rest). It would also be nice to make it clear that you could go back and drop off the gnomes you have to reset your deck to 0 gnomes (I assume that's how it works) if you happen to have loaded up too many.

So yeah, very thematic for me, thoroughly enjoyed doing the trips (I split into 12 or 18 groups). I didn't do the middle Wormoid though. Are there different rewards based upon which paths you took?

HaemishM
02-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Wormoids are bad design for the same reason that War Bot, Xarloth and Princess Cory are bad design. They reduce even the most efficient decks to mud based solely on the whims of the very punishing random number generator.

Yoss
02-01-2016, 09:26 PM
Not once, not once, is it specified that the player can back out if they have trouble with it. That's bad design.

This.

I didn't mind the rest of it.

exiledtyrant
02-01-2016, 10:07 PM
After 2 days of straight losses against the the queen I finally got it .I had to completely clear my deck out, respec my warrior for full damage, and make a gimmick deck to beat it. I was flip flopping between blood aggro and wild ramp until my blood aggro finally had the stars align to kill the thing. Wild ramp was exceptionally painful because once she burrows you have no way to force a fight with the other womoids. You just have to sit there as board advantage is eaten away. Success was only near when I got to play first and 1 of 2 combos came into my starting hand. Got a Hydra and 60 exp for it.

I have to agree with disliking the way this encounter tries to challenge you. It reminded me a lot of the piranha encounter where I had to stop playing like a warrior, clear out my deck, and make my deck into a board wipe/discard deck to clear it. I am fine with changing tactics and quirky unique effects, but when something takes me so far away from what I've been playing it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Piranha and Wormoid Queen felt really overbearing for deck choice. Isn't class and the card grid enough of a limiter without forcing deck types and extreme RNG? Maybe they could just have dumber AI to go with their really strong effect. Some of the things the AI does is dumb, but not nearly dumb enough to fit a fish or a worm.

Mejis
02-01-2016, 10:46 PM
Question: is it possible to repeat these even once all the gnomes are across? I didn't check this earlier. I haven't done the queen and don't want to have missed out on a specific loot table (but maybe that isn't the case.)

seashell
02-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I agree that the wormoid quest has some flaws. However being too difficult is not one of them. Once you know the way to beat it you just have to mulligan a few times. Maybe it would be a good idea to put an in quest link to the forums discussion of how to beat it or offer a link to a write up on various strategies for dealing with it. This way narcissistic (jk) players could still enjoy trying to figure the quest out by themselves while less experienced players or anyone who just wants to beat it as quickly as possible can too.

seashell
02-01-2016, 10:57 PM
Yea you can beat the queen for the reward later.

Mejis
02-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Yea you can beat the queen for the reward later.

Kurposkano
02-02-2016, 04:00 PM
I loved this quest. I thought the design of the 3 paths you can pick is really cool. I also like the thematic nature of how the worms attacked. I didn't have an issue stopping and going back later but as a software engineer edge cases (what happens if I set this to 0?) come easily so it made sense. I can see a lot of people getting frustrated and thinking they have to finish it or something.

Eierdotter
02-03-2016, 02:13 AM
Boom after struggling for about 14 hours i finally beat that queen with 60 gnomes!

stats:
necrotic cleric lvl5
opening hand with the "duplicate all clerics artifact" and a righteous paladin
so 2x 2/2 lifedrain pala on turn 3
turn 4 i drew into a paladin of the necropolis, bäm copy that guy too to ping for crazy amounts.

and the queen struggled and did not get a 3rd resource until turn 8 or so while having 3 infernos out by turn 4

best deserved exp so far
guess i could have started a new champ and lvled him to 8 in that time...

after that i tryed her again without the gnomes and beat her on the 3rd attempt, for no revard... guess i need 3 other champs to farm 4 queens.

Timlagor
02-03-2016, 02:44 AM
They could definitely have said that the wormoids have a taste for gnomes as a hint that leaving them behind again would let you walk away.

RamzaBehoulve
02-03-2016, 06:52 AM
I think it's a fairly clever encnounter(s). There are three paths wich each path very different from the other two. If your deck is getting crushed by one path, it's likely it might be able to go through one of the other. Granted the queen can be hard.

ziggarius
02-03-2016, 07:23 AM
This quest isn't worth the trouble. I doubt I will ever do it again.

This is ultimately my issue with it as well. The Gnome Wayfarer is not worth the encounter designs at all. I did it once so I can say that my Necrotic mage beat everything that AZ1 has to offer, but any new characters are likely skipping the wormoids.

Svenn
02-03-2016, 08:11 AM
This is ultimately my issue with it as well. The Gnome Wayfarer is not worth the encounter designs at all. I did it once so I can say that my Necrotic mage beat everything that AZ1 has to offer, but any new characters are likely skipping the wormoids.

Honestly, I think this is fine. If some people don't like an optional encounter, then they can skip it. Some of us love this encounter.

Also, there are 3 paths for a reason... 3 different difficulty levels.

ziggarius
02-03-2016, 08:13 AM
Honestly, I think this is fine. If some people don't like an optional encounter, then they can skip it. Some of us love this encounter.

Also, there are 3 paths for a reason... 3 different difficulty levels.

All three paths were bullcrap, bullcrap and more bullcrap. :p only way I ended up beating it with my necro mage was going aggro. Dump my hand before they tunnel anything, then just auto attack.

Svenn
02-03-2016, 08:20 AM
All three paths were bullcrap, bullcrap and more bullcrap. :p only way I ended up beating it with my necro mage was going aggro. Dump my hand before they tunnel anything, then just auto attack.

Eh, right path was pretty easy. I took all 60 gnomes on my Elf Mage and only died twice (on the last encounter, beat the first two with no problem). Went back later with no gnomes to beat the left side and the queen.

ziggarius
02-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Eh, right path was pretty easy. I took all 60 gnomes on my Elf Mage and only died twice (on the last encounter, beat the first two with no problem). Went back later with no gnomes to beat the left side and the queen.

Yeah, I had very very bad RNG on the right path last encounter. Kept getting out the wormoid firebreather that would wipe my board before I switched to a full aggro, filled with 1 and 2 drop rage troops and I reset until I went first. Stopped playing stuff after t3, and that got me through it.

Svenn
02-03-2016, 08:37 AM
Stopped playing stuff after t3, and that got me through it.

This is key. Knowing when to drop stuff and when to just stop and swing away is important. If you just drop as much as you can the wormoids will pop out and overwhelm you. The more cards you play, the quicker you get swarmed.

ziggarius
02-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Which basically means you have to play low cost rage. :P Yawn. Pass.

Warrender
02-03-2016, 12:44 PM
I don't particularly care for the encounter either but I do have to commend HXE for trying something different instead of a boring, regular node battle.

BenRGamer
02-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Outside of lack of communication that you can get out of the wormoid fights (which again, is definite bad design) the only potential problem I see is that you have to pick up the quest to get through the adventure zone, don't have to complete it, but you have to pick it up. Which... is kind of annoying for people who like an empty quest log.

Difficulty isn't bad design in and of itself, Dark Souls is a thing, after all.

Eierdotter
02-04-2016, 04:00 AM
Which basically means you have to play low cost rage. :P Yawn. Pass.

you cna also count on having 2 eternal guardians out^^

parogui
02-05-2016, 09:09 AM
I diagree with the encounter being bad designed. The game inst just designed for you, it has a lot of different type of players, each of them looking for different kind of gameplay experiences. Some want to just move along as fast as possible beating each encounter with little effort. Others want to dedicate hours to find a strategy to beat what seems to be an unfair challenge. Others look for a middle point where some thinking has to be done but its still not so much time consuming to see progress in the game. Neither group is right or wrong, they just have their own expectactions and definition of fun. With the encounter being optional you allow each type of player to enjoy the content the way they like. Cory has said it multiple times, it's going to be pretty much impossible in the long run to do everything and have evrything the game will have to offer.

Finally totally agree that the only bad design is the lack of communicaton to the player that you can drop the gnomes and go on. I would even suggest a difficulty level warning for these kind of nodes so new players dont get frustated so easily and move on to other contents of the game.

Achirin
02-05-2016, 09:39 AM
I tried all 3 paths as a Shin'hare cleric. I would quit playing for the day after 2-3 battles because I wasn't even coming close and there is definitely nothing that suggests I can move on.

I've tried going all out playing everything, and just getting a few 1/1 or 2/2 creatures out and then not playing any cards. The Wormoid grubs still come out and at that point it's game over. I can't attack without losing everything, and I can't defend. They just attack with 1 and defend with 1. So I'm forced to play more cards which then unleashes the hoard of other tunneled cards.

For a Shin'hare deck it also seems 1 firebreathing at any stage of the game = game over. My best round I had 3 battle hoppers, rune eared commander, and elite out and the AI only had 1 wormoid grub, then a firebreathing came out and wiped the board with 2 damage. Because mechanics wise damage is a bit screwy rather than dealing 2 damage simultaneously thus making a 5/5 5/3 THEN reducing his max health meaning he'd be 2/2 still. It reduces health to 2/2 THEN deals the damage or it goes to 5/3 and then reduces the health but keeps the damage so it's 2/0. In pretty much every other game if you have 5 health, take 2 damage, then have your max health reduced by 2 your still at 3 health so this is frustrating to lose even 6/6 creatures to 2 damage.

Definitely done with Hex for the 3rd day and it's only 8:30 am. -_-

Yoss
02-05-2016, 10:57 AM
They really need to make it more clear that this is optional and how to quit the quest. Otherwise, it's fine.

Zyion
02-07-2016, 04:52 PM
I've found that Adaptatron is pretty much the universal solution to the Wormoid fights. Since the Wormoids tunneling go down whenever you play a troop, resource, or action the obvious solution is to win playing as few cards as possible. And since Adaptatron's card abilities don't lower any Wormoid's tunneling, it makes it the perfect card to pump up. I've had fights where I've defeated the Wormoids before the first troop even pops up from underground. Unfortunately in order for that strategy to work you have to have Adaptatron in your starting hand, which leads to allot of fight restarts to try to get it in your starting hand.

XViper
02-07-2016, 07:03 PM
After trying the quest about 5 times, I've given up and never gone back to it.
With subsequent characters I haven't even bothered approaching it.
There's difficult, and there's 'not fun'.

When one of the key mechanics behind winning is 'not playing cards', well, what's the point?
It would be hard enough without the stupid gnomes dragging it out far longer than should be necessary.

I might revisit the quest one day, but to date its the only part of the campaign that I've really found not enjoyable, and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth every time I look at the map and see it unfinished.

nickon
02-08-2016, 06:53 AM
You can drop gnomes and leave desert without fighting.

How? I'm stuck there currently during ardor day and still need to do some dungeon grinding!!

hex_colin
02-08-2016, 07:18 AM
How? I'm stuck there currently during ardor day and still need to do some dungeon grinding!!

Go back to the node you picked them up on and set the slider to Zero.

nickon
02-08-2016, 08:54 AM
Go back to the node you picked them up on and set the slider to Zero.

Thank you Colin!