PDA

View Full Version : Active Community Doc of cards that are farmable in PvE?

nicosharp
02-01-2016, 12:15 PM
This list would include PvP cards, and PvE cards. I haven't been keeping a spreadsheet unfortunately :(

Just curious if this exists, and if anyone could share their work or a link to work being done here? I wanted to incorporate that list + the 200 starter cards into recommended F2P budget decks.

hammer
02-01-2016, 12:48 PM
We have a list in guild of everything except woolvir baaserker and ghost sentinel. Will check if in a public ally accessible part of the forum.

nicosharp
02-01-2016, 01:09 PM
We have a list in guild of everything except woolvir baaserker and ghost sentinel. Will check if in a public ally accessible part of the forum.

Thanks Hammer. This would be really helpful to share more broadly. Thanks for the work TUC is doing!

Xenavire
02-01-2016, 02:28 PM

Seems like those might not be dropping atm, are they on the AH or anything?

chromus
02-01-2016, 04:06 PM
We have updated our Loot Database tool with all the Campaign PvE cards and Equips. We will keep updating the "Item Source" part as we get more information (which cards & equips exactly are exclusive to which dungeon packs, etc). Can be found here (http://www.hexprimal.com/loot/).

Xexist
02-01-2016, 06:24 PM
We have updated our Loot Database tool with all the Campaign PvE cards and Equips. We will keep updating the "Item Source" part as we get more information (which cards & equips exactly are exclusive to which dungeon packs, etc). Can be found here (http://www.hexprimal.com/loot/).

Awesome, Thanks

Flairina
02-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Hmm. It's not totally complete- Romor packs can give underworld recruiter, Devonshire packs can give burning zombies, etc.- but this is nice to have. Thanks for the reference. :)

Yoss
02-01-2016, 11:14 PM
Not fully up to date with latest patch, but it's coming along:

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=46133

Angmar
02-02-2016, 05:04 AM
I see the Crayburn Castle rewards are separated by race, but the rewards after the 2nd bridge + 1st dungeon are not. Its misleading to just have them all lumped in as AZ1 rewards when they are race specific quest rewards.

Examples;

Coyotle - Prophet of the Sun (2nd Bridge), Dance of Dusk (1st Dungeon)
Elf - Master of Masks, Ashwood Colossus (can't recall which comes from which)
Necrotic - Awaken, Grim Mandate

Edit: I think this is a complete list, but I haven't played every race yet to confirm.

Orc - Hunger of the Mnt God, Bloodlust
Shin'hare - Emperor Ito's Will, Uzume's Handmaiden
Dwarf - Junk Repurposer, Hellshot Catapult
Vennen - Nazhk Lookout, Zilth
Human - Experienced Masons, Orders from High Command

chromus
02-02-2016, 05:28 AM
I see the Crayburn Castle rewards are separated by race, but the rewards after the 2nd bridge + 1st dungeon are not. Its misleading to just have them all lumped in as AZ1 rewards when they are race specific quest rewards.

Examples;

Edit: I think this is a complete list, but I haven't played every race yet to confirm.

Thanks for this list. Will update it accordingly.

Erukk
02-02-2016, 05:37 AM

Examples;

Thank you for the list. I guess i'll be farming on the Vennen after I finish my Argent and Underworld complete playthroughs, because the Lookout (for me) is too powerful to pass up. lol

Elwinz
02-02-2016, 07:29 AM
I just started vennen and i had a game when i just casted Lookout turn 2 and in few turn he entirely milled my opeenmt i was like WOW. Definetly will farm vennen, zilith is solid. Nazkh is must hahve as much as your grid allows.

I think there are 3 race guaranteed cards. Crayburn, bridge and reaching City.
Shinahre : Sora,Empereros ito will,uzumes hadnmainden
Elf : nerisssa,ashwood colosssus, master of masks
Vennnen : Zilth, Nazkh look out, phente0s gift.

Svenn
02-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Thanks for this list. Will update it accordingly.

I haven't looked through all yours yet, but my data is here if you want it (Sheet 10): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vkA1x8n87ZJ7mg8f_cMMIlTbcTPYFxObyFkqiE3ASIQ/edit#gid=1945298886

Angmar
02-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Thank you for the list. I guess i'll be farming on the Vennen after I finish my Argent and Underworld complete playthroughs, because the Lookout (for me) is too powerful to pass up. lol

The Vennen, Coyotle, and Orcs are the clear winners on that list. I probably wont bother to farm any of the others.

Side note: My brain refuses to consider the tutorial a dungeon. When I said dungeon #1 I meant the Tranquil Dream.

jojobusta
02-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Here is mine (not finished) http://pastebin.com/5XThMWGg

Xenavire
02-02-2016, 09:15 PM
The Vennen, Coyotle, and Orcs are the clear winners on that list. I probably wont bother to farm any of the others.

Side note: My brain refuses to consider the tutorial a dungeon. When I said dungeon #1 I meant the Tranquil Dream.

The game awards event drops from Crayburn, so it's officially the first dungeon. :p