PDA

View Full Version : [WARNING] MORE infinite Vennen latency risk

Timlagor
02-02-2016, 02:59 AM
I'm afraid I just set off another infinite Vennen combo.

I'm assuming that the Arachnomancer will stop when you win and no longer tell it to activate the power.

HOWEVER when you empty the opponent deck completely and then refill with spiderling eggs while you have an Eremite with Boots out it's going to go for ever without torment because it's never going to find a card that isn't an egg.

Sorry for setting that off.
Everyone else please be careful. Bastardspawn and Incubation Webs are danger cards for this but best solution is probably to not use the Boots until they fix the back end problem.

Erukk
02-02-2016, 03:29 AM
Another example why the Vennen truly are the most evil and diabolical race in all of Entrath. For a simpl game alone cannot contain the sheer amount of cruelty and contempt they hold for everyone, and their malice bubbles through the cracks and effects the real world.

Timlagor
02-02-2016, 03:36 AM
Fortunately the servers are going down now so we an hope this will not be a problem thereafter.

Quantius
02-02-2016, 06:38 AM
I knew the HEX servers were full of spiderlings. Way to go spider players, ruining everyone's life.

seashell
02-02-2016, 06:44 AM
Why is Phenteo slobbering in the campaign trailer? He looks stupid. :/

Erukk
02-02-2016, 07:18 AM
Why is Phenteo slobbering in the campaign trailer? He looks stupid. :/

That isn't slobber. Those are the tears he's been feasting on from all the players effected by Vennen related lag, DCs, and freezes.