PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Shroomkin Houses

Monkranos
02-02-2016, 02:11 PM
One thing I noticed about the shroomkin houses that would make the interface more useful would be to tell you how many of a given card on offer you have, mostly so you don't waste a pick on a card you already have a number of.

Aradon
02-02-2016, 03:05 PM
I'll second this in a heartbeat. I actually meant to make this very thread, but forgot because I immediately got out of the ShroomHaus and was back in PvE. It shows you immediately afterwards how many of the card you have, but won't show you while picking.

Xenavire
02-04-2016, 08:21 AM
Hell, I wouldn't mind if there was an option that let you put in that tooltip for all cards (and it could include the tooltip "Unobtainable" for encounter cards.)

I mean, sometimes I wonder how many of a card I have even in draft etc, but I can only check that when I am not actually in a game - but sometimes I draw something, think "Hey, this thing works great with this thing, do I have enough to make a deck yet?" and then I completely forget to check after I am done.

Yoss
02-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Yep, having a part of every item mouse-over be how many you own (or "unobtainable") sounds great. It could also work as a right-click function, where you can add all sorts of metadata (a la "double back").