PDA

View Full Version : PVP Board not appealing for new player

Philip070380
02-03-2016, 06:53 AM
Just a suggestion as a PVP player: the board actually is not really appealing for a lot of friend I have invited since the launch of COE. I think, Hex team should put some efforts to make the actual PVP board more enjoyable (just compare this board with PVE..)

Thanks and discuss !

PS : PVE is awesome !!

Cernz
02-03-2016, 06:54 AM
id love to see a new pvp board too :)

Kami
02-03-2016, 08:55 AM
This is something they've stated will be in-game eventually. It's just not in yet for the PvP side of things. For that matter, we can't even select the type of board we want like sleeves yet.

Yoss
02-03-2016, 06:28 PM
I mostly just want ability to choose a stripped down board that actually runs fast on integrated graphics. For that reason, the PvP board is actually my favorite; I wish I could force it to be the one I use all the time, just for the performance boost. This game is such a resource hog it's ridiculous.

Deathlock
02-03-2016, 07:16 PM
I mostly just want ability to choose a stripped down board that actually runs fast on integrated graphics. For that reason, the PvP board is actually my favorite; I wish I could force it to be the one I use all the time, just for the performance boost. This game is such a resource hog it's ridiculous.

They just should include graphic settings option (like texture quality, effects on\off, antialiasing on\off etc etc). Some of my friends would like to play the game, but it runs slow on their business-class laptops.

Yoss
02-03-2016, 07:20 PM
They just should include graphic settings option (like texture quality, effects on\off, antialiasing on\off etc etc). Some of my friends would like to play the game, but it runs slow on their business-class laptops.

Agreed, but until that happens, I really don't want fancy PvP boards. PvP is the one place where I can play without processor lag.

Deathlock
02-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Agreed, but until that happens, I really don't want fancy PvP boards. PvP is the one place where I can play without processor lag.

Yep, I totally agree on that.